Search results

+
  1. E

Ask the Dev Team (old one)

Is the Djinni editor for download ready? or have I missed something ?
  2. E

Just like sanok before me, gameplay movie anybody? anywhere? ehm well, just askin :)
  3. E

I am from Slovakia, and I`m sure that news on polish site would affect us as well, that why I was asking.
  4. E

Could someone please translate last news from polish site? I`m having problems :), to figure out if the delay in premiere of the game is affecting others beside polish :)
  5. E

I was "won over" a long time ago Witu :), I`m just asking to make things I`m not sure of clear. I`m hoping witcher game will be here for a long time, and be presented with legends such as Fallout 1,2 Baldur`s gate etc,successful both commercialy and criticaly. As one of few crpg that made things...
  6. E

Thx for reply Witu, as I see you may know answer to my previous question, so I restate it: Will witcher be able to "sneak" or move silently to evade/strike silent his enemies?
  7. E

I`m not really sure if it has been asked before (or any info released about it) so I ask, the witcher medalion will have any actual use in game? Like for example you are going down the sewers and use some control that checks if amulet detected something and finds a body scorched down to bones...
  8. E

Any news on merchandise site? :)
  9. E

Nobody knows answers to those questions? Or am I just invisible? :)
  10. E

Question: Will the witcher be able to sneak up on his enemies?, aka some silent movement mode?
  11. E

The new The Witcher site

It`s ok i didn`t read it with the above quote, it was meant to adress the flash site and characters that are there.
  12. E

The new The Witcher site

When will be the merchandise site opened?, And when that secret something will be on site? :)
  13. E

Where are you from ?

Slovakia :)
  14. E

Will there be any way to play my game with english subtitles and polish dubbing? Will the data structure enable me to exchange those files at some point? Just asking , not that i don`t like the english one, it`s just more fitting for me to use native language in which books were written. And of...
Top Bottom