Search results

+
  1. E

The New Geralt (leaked video)

He looks alot like Geralt in the series :) Which is quite good actually. http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/File:Geralt_z_filmu.jpg
  2. E

Veni, vidi … vendidi

I have always had faith in you guys xD From the start. Congratulations CDPR, the "number one" developer of 2007-2008-2009 :)
  3. E

Dragon Age

This game is relevant to my interests... :hmmm:
  4. E

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

quote:"Running Windows XP x64, have .NET 3.0SP1, did a clean install of the game after a reboot, set Windows 95 compatibility mode on both TWEE_Upgrade.exe and the English language pack, did not put the two side adventures in that folder, had no problem logging in to verify key, but after about...
  5. E

=/ I'm trying the windows 95 option now. The hard drive is running and going. But I doubt this will work. If it does however, :beer: We shall see what tomorrow may bring
  6. E

How should I do that? Post me a pm with details or post on the boards here. Take your time.
  7. E

^Sadly, it did not work for me either. Either they get it fixed, or i'll buy it when I feel like it.
  8. E

How to get Enhanced Edition of The Witcher for free!

Quote mikeums-420"1. install game from original disc.2. register using the game's menu. (re-register using your key and user/pass for the forums if you need to.)3. create a folder and place the upgrade, language file, and blood patch in it.4. run the upgrade patch. dont worry that it says 2...
  9. E

Ok, thanks for the info. Let's hope it works then.
  10. E

RandomOfAmber, I have the 2.0 version installed, with windows xp 64. What should I do? I don't know if the 3.0 version would work with 64bit.. or mess anything up.
  11. E

I have. Samsung SpinPoint F1 750GB SATA2MSI K9A2 Platinum, AMD 790FX, DDR2, ATX, Socket-AM2+Corsair TWIN2X 6400 DDR2, 4096MB CL5,AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+, 3.2GHz SocketXFX GeForce 9800GTX 760M 512MB BLACK,Fortron/Source Epsilon 600WWindows XP 64 bit.It took me 15 hours, before abondoning it...
  12. E

I guess we're 4 people then, with the same bug. Postin on this forum that is..
  13. E

Wow, you did all this to instal the patch? Good job! Though It didn't work for you :-\ I downloaded the patch from a different site this time, 10 hours, still doesn't respond. I checked the files before running the patch. CD project needs to fix it soon, or else i'll...
  14. E

Atleast you're trying, :beer:If I see the box on the shelves tomorow, I'll definitely buy it.
  15. E

Tell me if it works matey. If it doesn't. I'll buy the enchanced edition at my local gamestop store.
  16. E

You aswell? : - O I had checked the files after downloading them. They all matched as Licaon_Kter showed me this link http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/1.4_patch. And it still took me 15 hours, before aborting it.
  17. E

Hello Licaen kter, yes I checked them.Good that someone responded :) Yes I know CD project reads the forums.Leave me a private message, I'm logging off for some sleep. Cyao.
  18. E

You see... I've been running this for over 15 hours now. I don't think this is normal at all, well i'm glad it worked for you ;)
  19. E

Ack :-[ , this is pointless, I guess I have to buy the enhanced edition then :) Which was in my plans aswell. Or i'll wait for a week or two, to see IF, CD project has lifted the damned curse. As to remind you mods, I'm still waiting, and the damn thing still doesn't finish...
  20. E

YOU BETTER HELP ME NOW! I'VE WAITED FOR 12 HOURS! AND IT STILL DOESN*T RESPOND? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG? I HAVE LOST MY PATIENCE NOW. This is the message which is displayed.http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdasdwp0.jpg
Top Bottom