Search results

+
  1. J

Witcher 2= playing in multi with 2 witcher?

:) bla bla bla, you work at Cdprojekt? no, so I don't care of your demonstrationif you want to deals with me about implementing mp comparing to sp in aurora, it's just a few scripts to add for XP, quest, and trigger area.in aurora 2007, because of the fighting syustem, mp is really a problem. so...
  2. J

Of course official campaign of nwn1 was awfull, but hey:it was awful in solo too...I mean the official campaign, shadow of undrentide and horde of underdark, that play wonderful in multi.I don't care of what devs thinks about mp in BG, it was possible, and was very funny. I just have a single...
  3. J

ok nwn1 official campaign, baldur's gate 2 official campaign, are not strong story driven for you? maybe it's still 1st april...have a nice day
  4. J

mothra: Ok I need to be more precise with what I call multi, i don't mean a MMO, I mean a multiplayer COOPerative with ONE party, the others players follow geralt and try to stay together. if you have the chance to play the module "prophet" by Baldecaran for nwn1 in multiplayer, you will see...
  5. J

edk: your point of view is equal to mine. if you don't like it, just say you don't like it, don't close discussion: you're not a modo, nor member of cdprojekt. of course witcher it's not a zelda, it could be better than that. and don't told me combat competition doesn't suit to witcher: you...
  6. J

Ok let me be more clear, it's a wish.people who have never play nwn1* in co-op will never understand what I mean... (* or the last mario on Wii)it could be very funny/cool to have geralt fighting with triss or other witcher on his side... for cdprojekt: if it's too hard to implement, could you...
  7. J

Witcher 2= playing in multi with 2 witcher? I will really appreciate to play witcher in multi with my bros, can a second witcher (triss or another one) could assist geralt?
  8. J

[Combat] Parrying

a combat system like prince of persia sand of time will be pretty immersive in my opinion... and of course if I can cut head like the old "barbarian" on amstrad cpc it could be perfect...
  9. J

wishlist for witcher 2 toolset (if available)

wishlist for witcher 2 toolset (if available) - better support for international community.-try to avoid polish in script comment.-easy/affordable import/export of 3d objects (from blender/modo/lightwave... not from a 9000$ software)
  10. J

A Dash of Information about The Witcher 2

Davinius: it was along time ago, they reported that the leaked video of witcher 2 was dubbed by themself for the purpose of the show, and that they don't plan to take the jobs of official actor. so there's no problem about that for the moment.my only fears is the presence of a toolset, I really...
  11. J

Did any other modders panic when they saw the video?

just go through the vault, NWN2 didn't Kill NWN1... :beer:and if Witcher 2 catch new player, you can expect them to play Witcher 1...My only problem with this video is the lack of communication about any successor to d'jinni...
  12. J

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings leaked video FAQ

:-\ no news about a toolset... how disappointing
  13. J

Trial and Error with Djinni

it's very interesting thanks for sharing this.if only we could import object in another format than max...
  14. J

The Witcher 2 ?

two years after releasing this amazing game, I'm still trying to understand why there's no official extension for this game yet, I mean, I will be happy to pay for an official campaign with new area. new character.... etc....I enjoyed community mods, but I'm a bit tired of visiting vizima...
  15. J

Help with Voice Sets?

of course not... :beer:
  16. J

Help with Voice Sets?

And nobody here will make any profit of their answer...I don't like complaining, but frankly, that's probably why there's so few mods available.
  17. J

Help with Voice Sets?

:wall: no, maybe we need official help...
  18. J

what's new in d'jinni 1.5?

what's new in d'jinni 1.5? is there new improvment in coming soon patch 1.5 for d'jinni?
  19. J

The Witcher Version 1.5 Coming Soon!

:beer: excellent news!!!!can't wait!!!
  20. J

Voice Actor

If you can imitate geralt's english voice, I think you will not wait too long before someone here PM you... got any link to show us your skill?
Top Bottom