Search results

+
  1. U

Andrzej Sapkowski Books

Aaaw No! I came in this thread hoping to get the titles of all Sapkowski books to read in the meantime before the game comes out...only one book in English? Well, it's a start...getting a copy is a must for me now ;) I grabbed those links to look at, too...thanks guys :)
  2. U

Censorship in The Witcher

oh geez, how depressing :(...I hate to think what will finally be available here on the shelves down in Australia, by the time they water down all censors. I got no idea whether we will get the US version or UK perhaps? Or what publishers will take on the sales here even.Hmmm, I think I will be...
  3. U

Where are you from ?

Rotfl!! I forgot about those cuties!! Yes, they are sweet, though they make a ghastly, deep growl at night...tad ominous really. :oIt's a wonder no one here has used their growl as a sample sound in a game yet hehe
  4. U

Yet another male-oriented fantasy game...

:D Wow, not exactly the issue I would've expected to be raised in advance of Witcher being released.Um, I guess it never really enters my head whether I play male or female roles in games, or for that matter, how much balance there is over time, in my doing that. It was my choice too,after all...
  5. U

Where are you from ?

Hi I'm from Australia, the land Downunder!!And no, I dont have a kangaroo as a pet in my backyard...in fact I dont know anyone here who does lol ;D
  6. U

Welcome Thread [Archive]

;DHi everyone. and congratulations on such a wonderful new game! Not only are the graphics exceedingly beautiful, the sound tracks hauntingly exciting, but the whole concept of making decisions and choices which change our character's pathway and game experience on an individual basis, is the...
Top Bottom