Search results

+
  1. U

Where are you from ?

Your grammar isn't so bad, seeker. :DAnd on the topic, welcome KramP.
  2. U

“Sword of the Witcher” – premiere of VADER’s newest video clip today!

Oh C'mon people, give Annete her fair chance. Tanja didn't sound so powerfull either in her beginning. I'm sure Nightwish has their reasons for hiring Annete as their new singer. Besides Tanja would have left Nightwish after their album that followed Once, so it was coming...
  3. U

“Sword of the Witcher” – premiere of VADER’s newest video clip today!

That sounds so cool, I really think the songs fits the atmosphere of The Witcher.Michel.T:This isn't even so bad, there are far worse out there...
  4. U

Where are you from ?

Etten-Leur is +1 NAP :D So I'm high and dry. Well... high...
  5. U

co-operation with Nightwish and The Witcher

Err, I love those guys... but I don't think their style fits The Witcher that well.
  6. U

Where are you from ?

Ah I see, yes part of the Netherlands is under sealevel. I don't remember which parts though :D
  7. U

co-operation with Nightwish and The Witcher

Nightwish may not be the same anymore, I still think they are one of the best. Though I am kinda interested if this news is true... and what the result could be.Seeker: Chronicles of Spellborn, they made the song The Howling :D
  8. U

Where are you from ?

Finally, another dutchie... :DDepressed country? Why's that?
  9. U

Favourite music

Loreena owns. Favorite bands (right now, it changes all the time):Metallica Within TemptationLullacryIll NinoEpicaSonata ArcticaLoreena Mckennit ( :D)And I also listen to some Jpop from time to time...
  10. U

Welcome Thread [Archive]

"Almost" heh :DHi there KB ;D
  11. U

Geralt’s English dubbing!

This voicing sounds truely great... it has a certain dark 'touch' to it that just seems to fit Geralt.
  12. U

Where are you from ?

Netherlands, Etten-Leur.
  13. U

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Am I the first dutchy here? aww...Anyway, name's Auro, real name Viktor (most just say Vik... dunno why). I'm 19 years old and currently a student, studying Business ICT (or whatever it is called in english). And yeah, I live in the Netherlands. SO, I like RPG, stragegy games (I'm originally a...
Top Bottom