Search results

+
  1. A

Sapkowski "Fanart" - Handwritten Book of Witchcraft

Oh those poor english people.Im stunned how well researched Narrenturm, the witcher books and the witcher game are. I found a lot of stuff in my collection of mediaeval manuscripts too..
  2. A

Sapkowski "Fanart" - Handwritten Book of Witchcraft

Sapkowski "Fanart" - Handwritten Book of Witchcraft After reading "Narrenturm" (I guess its also called "Narrenturm" in English and Polish?) I did some research and found a lot of Grimoires and Books mentioned in the Story and some more related to the topic. Because I'm bibliophilic...
  3. A

Fan-art

...no comment :beer:
  4. A

Can we get a few new wallpapers please!

I updated my wallpapers (made the nose smaller).
  5. A

Fan-art

Oh thanks... stupid quotation marks... messed html with bbcode :-\
  6. A

Fan-art

Finally I found some time to continue the image. -> Close-Up from the head with references (Ingame and original concept art). Feel free to criticize. I didn't update the wallpaper jet. And I think I will add more detail to the shirt... later...
  7. A

Wiedźmińskie Fan-Arty

Odmianiam je. Nic skończony :)Dziękuję!Edit: lepiej?
  8. A

Wiedźmińskie Fan-Arty

tapeta:-> 1280x1024-> 1280x960Jest z mój nowy -> Fan-Art.
  9. A

Can we get a few new wallpapers please!

My recent fanart ( -> here ) as Wallpaper.Preview:-> 1280x1024-> 1280x960 (also for 1024x768, 800x600 or whatever, just stretch)Warning: Use in public can cause spontaneous lipstick stains on your screen.
  10. A

Fan-art

Work in Progress! ::)Geralt... April... Rain... wet... it's not quite the prettiest calendar layout, but it's printable on every printer (A4 with border). First, I have to correct some mistakes (the amulet... *bashesherheadagainstwacom*). But I think this style works well for the whole...
  11. A

Fan-art

Not really... Some simple advice I can give are: If you look at a picture, never think "Wow, thats so great I could never do this..." but always think "...no, its not that hard to draw like this" ;) No really, whatever you do, do it like youve done it all of your lifetime (works also good with...
  12. A

Fan-art

Sorry to disappoint you, but here is another Geralt :PMechanical pencil & some graphite, A4, rough sketch defining pose and darknesses...Unfortunately I can't work further untill next year. Next step will be colorizing digitallly.
  13. A

Fan-art

Hey thank you! In fact I have already done Altair, Jackie and a Bloodelf. The original idea wasn't to paint those comics (they are a kind of "waste") but to paint twelve nice concept art pieces. I had to limit my list on "western games" because those male characters from japanese games are...
  14. A

Fan-art

...remember kids: Things that work out fine separetely (like talk to girls, slaying monsters, drinking lots of beer...) aren't necessarily supposed to turn out well when done all at the same time... ::)
  15. A

Witcher comic book..

As far as I know there is a comic book alredy. But it seems to be a bit old...
  16. A

Fan-art

I was planning to make myself a calendar for 2008, featuring the most handsome male video game characters (i couldn't even find 12 yet)...But it turned out to be more fun to draw handsome male characters in pure stupid situations on postcards... ::)Till now I've got four of them . But beware the...
  17. A

First impressions

My very first impression (I didn't even start playing yet):Wonderful music! Makes me want my car back and drive over field tracks.I'm very happy that you managed to support non QWERT users. Most of the game developors forget this. It automatically recognizes my layout (NEO) and configures the...
  18. A

Extra Content plans for TW -- Download MP3 Music/Videos, Game Extensions, Etc

even more simple. There are folders: Explore, Public, Fight, Dungeon or something. You put some nice mp3 (medieval music recommended) in there, You hear them in game. Its the same in both Oblivion and Morrowind. The stupid thing is that I dont hear my combat music because my opponents die very...
  19. A

Extra Content plans for TW -- Download MP3 Music/Videos, Game Extensions, Etc

Bingo! These are exactly the games I enhanched with my own soundtrack (luckily thats easy to do).*thumbsup*
  20. A

Girls Chamber

The other two girls in my class play excessively games like ragnarok or mmo social-chat type of games with cute anime characters and stuff. I don't know. There are way too much cute, meaningless anime MMORPGS out there today. You stumble upon "play free mmo" advertisment everywhere. Thats why I...
Top Bottom