Search results

+
  1. W

First impressions

That is a most perplexing phenomenon. Another confusing event in video game history is: how did BioWare go from BG to NWN? That is a question that will probably never be answered, but lets not get off topic here.I still think "bad" dialogue cut scenes are a pointless reason to dislike the...
  2. W

First impressions

I always find it interesting when people choose to condemn a game for some miniscule reason such as this. Personally I don't care what the dialogue "cut scenes" look like, or how they operate. In my opinion something like this should be close to last on the devs' to do list. If a game has a good...
  3. W

Guided tour of Vizima by Geralt at pc.ign

Bah! Lazy lazy lazy.Anyway, enough of that. This video is downright awesome. The english voice actor for Geralt is top-notch!
  4. W

That's odd... Why would the devs cut that out?
  5. W

I have a most perplexing question. Why is it that in these 3 most recently released videos Geralt has no scabbards for his two swords? He has scabbards in most of the screenshots on this site. So what gives? Do you have to purchase the scabbards perhaps?
  6. W

Lesser evil by Sapkowski - in english

Thanks for the link man! This is some good stuff. I can't wait to read the whole Last Wish book.Rock on.
  7. W

New gameplay at Gametrailers!

This video and the previous "Quest Gameplay" video have both impressed me very much. This game just plain looks awesome.Rock on.
  8. W

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hehe alright man I'll try to watch myself. Thanks for the welcome!Rock on.
  9. W

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hello! How the fuck are ya?! I've been a lurker on this forum for a little while and I just joined recently because this place is awesome. From what I've seen so far this forum is populated with some cool and intelligent people. I love it! And there is no overcrowding here! New threads actually...
Top Bottom