Search results

+
  1. U

Game guides

Im quoting myself becouse i want to say Thank You CDProjektRED :)
  2. U

RPG discussion -- general

1. BG2 (definate nro one there aint better game in the world).2. Fallout 23. Lots of good a bit older games, mostly Bioware/Black Isle, and both are no more :( The witcher also is in this category alltho i havent finished it yet, huge achievement from companys first game to make it in to this...
  3. U

Game guides

Non-spoiler alchemy guide would be nice to have, i dont mean the formulas or anything like that but the general "what kind of potion is good to be made with Albedo as secondary effect ingridients" etc.
  4. U

Extensions

Guys remember plz that these are supposed to be _extensions_ aka something new and exiting not something that fixes things :)(there is a thread(s) about hopes for the next patch use it, and if you get nice idea about _EXTENSION_ come here and by all means share it with us.(yes im bored of...
  5. U

Extensions

I would very much dislike any critical spoilers from the books (becouse they are not all translated to english and none to finnish :( )
  6. U

Talents - info, recommended [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

intelligence all bronzes and first lvl of silver talents (you get bombs etc that way.)
  7. U

[No title]

yeap totally agreed......... even tho i dont know what the hell im agreeing on.....
  8. U

Graphics in The Witcher

Then it is good thing that we both enjoy ourself :) I hold you on that...
  9. U

Graphics in The Witcher

Actually the game looks much different from the videos i have seen simply becouse of the feel and becouse the vid´s quality that get released are often sub par. actually i think im not the first person in these boards who said same things about you posting that i did.and im not ignoring you...
  10. U

Extensions

Mini card game with some simple strategic rules in game? would it be too "big" to add?For examples sake 3x3 (or 4x4 or anything you guys in there prefer) grid where you can lay cards turn based against an npc.(women cards could be involved :p )
  11. U

Graphics in The Witcher

Hah you really think that im so narrow minded not to see the faults, or so incabaple to see my own "fanboysm" that i dont understand what looks good and what bad.I admit im a fan of the Witcher especially after ~10 hour gameplay.It has its flaws yes but i like it.The thing i dont understand is...
  12. U

First impressions

Let me be the second to say PWNED! and dismissed :D
  13. U

Graphics in The Witcher

Ah here comes the complainer again...Come on dude witcher is by far one of the most stylish games out there, if u are "hardware" geek sure you can see that it is missing some "cool and uber" dx10 L77TN3S.When do you poor soul realize thats not the point. You said bioshock looks great i say it...
  14. U

First impressions

Im not writing here to deny that the cutscene is bad BUT im writing here to point out that its not THAT bad...Dudes relax a bit and realize couple of thigs:1. the lip sync afaik and what info i have at hand is made in polish, lip syncing every dialogue in 60-90 hour game is so ENERMOUS task that...
  15. U

Extra Content plans for TW -- Download MP3 Music/Videos, Game Extensions, Etc

The community and fans greet you at smile in their faces, my polish gamedeveloper friends :)
  16. U

First impressions

Actually the more quiet he is the more we can expect about Witcher :) (no time to write, have to play more :p )
  17. U

Official system requirements

Thnx m8 for the fast response :)If theres reports for significant fps boost in XP vs vista im just gonna install xp to my comp and just for the witcher :p
  18. U

Official system requirements

The Requirements seems fine.For those thinking about "will my game run it" it seems to me that the most problems people will find in their GPU´s.Everyone who does some serious gaming with their PC should have 2 gig´s of ram anyway (believe me the difference between 1 vs 2 gig´s is huge even in...
  19. U

ATARI announces European Limited Edition.

Mistakes happen guys and girls, its unavoidable.It is indeed sad that this "mistake" had to happen with witcher CE/LE and all but dont get pissed of to atari becouse of that.Atari is okay in my books still, sure they have done mistakes like every publisher but at least they arent buying every...
  20. U

Yet another male-oriented fantasy game...

To the orginal post i can only respond with a question:So you dont buy example Lancome products becouse their TV commercials show erotic women?Its just marketing, simple as that, sex sells end of story.
Top Bottom