Search results

+
  1. U

New blog post: Divide and Test

How can I get them elixirs? They look tasty
  2. U

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

So many different versions of this medallion... gotta catch 'em all.
  3. U

Concerns about TW2

After seeing trailer and real-time cut I must say that this game seems to be on the best way to became a disgrace to the books. I am in shock and hope my impression is wrong. Summary in one word: no.
  4. U

Your favourite quote

No, it's morning now :D
  5. U

who the heck...?

Pawned! ;)
  6. U

who the heck...?

Sure, but it doesn't answer original question :).
  7. U

who the heck...?

What about Jessica Biel? . I mean I really suck at this, but I am trying :D But none of them is taking bath on a picture ;]Please keep politics out.
  8. U

who the heck...?

Hard to say. I guess it depends on the photo of celebrity as well. What about classic gamers' wet dream Angelina Jolie?
  9. U

Drowner's Fricassee

When the winners will be announced? :O
  10. U

The Witcher Enhanced Edition rescheduled

It woudn't change those functions :O Just added new ones - usable for peaple who use sound :-P
  11. U

The Witcher Enhanced Edition rescheduled

Didn't know where (in which tread) to put it, but there you go:I have little idea how to improve medallion because right now it feels little bit useless: in detect monsters mode, it could give you some hint what kind of attack you should use at certain creatures to maximalize your damage (for...
  12. U

Your favourite quote

Actually it's Golden Afternoon :)
  13. U

Confused about Yennefer and Triss

I cannot stop wondering about the names :)))In Czech version Triss's (holy crap, massssses of "s" ;-D) surname is Ranuncul and Dandelion's (Jaskier) name is Marigold :) I always get little bit confused - so which Marigold was Geralt's episode? :D
  14. U

Anyone saw the Hexer ?

Saw the Hexer and main problem wasn't budget, but script - scenarist had probably no idea what he was doing, neither was director. There is like a dzilion mistakes and contradictions (vs books) made. I'm not extreme-hardcore-books fan (just 50% of that ;)) but TV series/movie is resembling to...
  15. U

"That one is for monsters"

But it's SILVER!! :DDHow come no one supports me? :)
  16. U

Cool Witcher gear for all

I guess we all just gonna have to wait a lot more for things to come ;)
  17. U

Help with chronology

Oh, come on, that's too cheesy. Better would be Geralt remembering something which happened and didn't make much sense earlier, but now it would fit into plot of the books. Something which would give him some idea what to do next. Let's say fate related ^_^
  18. U

Main Protagonist - in the books

Dandelion sound really funny to me :) In my version it's Marigold (:
  19. U

"That one is for monsters"

I guess I would :)
  20. U

Help with chronology

Then you have got a problem :D
Top Bottom