Search results

+
  1. MADPADDY

Enhanced Edition language packs problems

Do you have english or US ver ????
  2. MADPADDY

DVD not required anymore for patched Original version ( released in 2007 )

I noticed a few posts about this and would like people to confirm if it works for you and what ver of witcher you have.I have the original collecters UK edition and after the patch i DONT need the DVD in the drive to play,thank you CD Projekt for doing this as i can now keep my collectors...
  3. MADPADDY

Dice Game improved in the EE

I thinkyou missed my pun mate lol ;)
  4. MADPADDY

Dice Game improved in the EE

Maybe your useing loaded dice mate yeh yeh ive met your type before sunny lol :)
  5. MADPADDY

Game registration - problems and solutions here

The patch will not install unless you have registered your game beforehand mate.
  6. MADPADDY

How to get Enhanced Edition of The Witcher for free!

Have a beer for me mate :D......or two three just make it a crate why not :beer: :beer:
  7. MADPADDY

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

I hate to say itbut i think it takes a while for the server to log the fact you have just registered today maybe,or maybe its just bogged down with all the people atm mate.
  8. MADPADDY

Well now you know mate :)....if you think i was harsh wait till you meet the (whispers MODS dundun dahhhhh
  9. MADPADDY

Erm no offence but have you botherd to read ANY of the other posts about downloads mate ???.try the bit torrent post maybe.
  10. MADPADDY

Mmmm well my cd key is on the BACK of my manual and the us ver has the cd key on the game guide i believe ??.
  11. MADPADDY

What i mean is go to witcher.com then choose register game after that try to run the patch/game :)
  12. MADPADDY

Are we supposed to update the game to 1.2 before applying the EE 1.4 patch?

Nope 1.4 has all other patches included so you can upgrade from any patch 0 to 1.3
  13. MADPADDY

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

Yes i have to say sorry for my rant when the patch site wasnt upto the task,but CD Projekt have done a GREAT job i cant think of any other game ive played that has had so much feedback and thought for the fans via game improvments.I really do hope that your company is able to survive in this...
  14. MADPADDY

I can onlt reAD ENGLISH SORRY BUT HAVE YOU TRIED TO REGISTER BY GOING TO THE WITCHER .COM AND NOT GOING THROUGH THE GAME OR PATCH...sorry caps grr.
  15. MADPADDY

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

Not listened to US but UK allways gets US most the time it allways makes me laugh every other country gets there own language except uk who allways gets US like were the same country or something,i go into my local pub in lancashire england most fridaynights and say hell yeh bar tender give me a...
  16. MADPADDY

And yes again ;)
  17. MADPADDY

And the answer is.......drum role .......................................YES
  18. MADPADDY

You need to check the file sizes the polish site seems to think its finished and stop downloading when the file isnt done,try using getright to download or my torrent link which you can use getright to download aswell :D.
  19. MADPADDY

Yep just reregister it and you'll be ok mate :D.
  20. MADPADDY

It can take upto 2 hours to install but around 15 mins on most newish rigs,go make ya tea watch the footy cme back later mate and itll be done :).
Top Bottom