Search results

+
  1. M

The Enhanced Edition update is now available for all PC users

Forget the launcher, if you start having problems - b/c the launcher will keep trying to patch itself up. And you'll be stuck. You're going to have to do some of this manually. Download File 0 of the Main files [TW2_EEPatch.EXE] and save it where you have all the TW2EE Patch files residing...
  2. M

The Enhanced Edition update is now available for all PC users

If you guys having problems, go check GOG Boards here and/or here. It pretty much fixed ALL of my problems.
  3. M

The Witcher 2, patch 2.0

Since this is a version 2.0, I wonder besides the DLC, whatelse is being overhauled...
  4. M

Dragon Age 2

For every step DA2 took forward, it took a bunch backwards. I preferred the UI for DA2. And I loved the Junk Category for purposes of Quickselling to Merchants and Quick-storing to your chest. The technical aspect for DA2 - the engine just looked better and ran better, technically. Plus, I...
  5. M

Super Street fighter 4 on PC.

YES!!! Me too.
  6. M

Super Street fighter 4 on PC.

Waiting for price-drop on this, since I already own Regular SF4 PC.
  7. M

VIDEO: Dev Diary #2 available!

With the requirements so low for a modern-day game, I wonder what settings that would actually be for - for like what resolution (hopefully at least 1024x768) and what the overall graphics level would be (Low, Medium, High, Ultra, etc).Also - hell, I wonder if a single-core system could actually...
  8. M

Games for Windows Live

Please avoid forcing G4WL and/or Steam down our throats for Retail Box Version. It just ain't necessary. A disc-check is enough for Retail Box Version.Though, allowing us the choice to have EXTRA OPTIONAL rights to be able to turn our Retail copy into Steam version (i.e. UT3, X3: Terran...
  9. M

The Witcher: Platinum Edition now in Europe!

Is The Witcher: Platinum Edition coming to The States?
  10. M

DRM, SecuROM and copyright protection measurements

Disc-check is fair enough - if publishers insist on DRM for a SP game.And if they feel so inclined, later on, they can remove the disc-check in a patch - like they did with Witcher 1.
  11. M

The WItcher mmorpg ?

We got enuff MMO's on the market as is, thanks...
  12. M

TW2 from Steam

Same.It would be nice though if I bought a Physical Copy, I had the option of NOT using Steam or allowing the game to be converted to Steam files - a la Dark Messiah.
  13. M

Not ATARI!

My problem w/ EA stems from the fact their company is going DLC crazy.At least they did loosen up on DRM measures - i.e. Mass Effect 2 and DAO - and used the simple Securom disc-check method. About DAO Awakening expansion - from the get-go, I doubt it'll be as great as DAO. It's an expansion...
  14. M

Live relation from CDP conference

Thanks for the information. Good to know.I'm glad you guys are trying to add Gamepad support on the PC version for those who actually like gamepads and/or prefer gamepads. Since you guys are probably bringing this to the X360 at a later said date, I think this is a pretty good idea - who knows...
  15. M

Thinking of buying this - which version for play in UK

Steam and Impulse BOTH have upgraded their game automatically to The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - Director's Cut.That IS the Uncensored version of the game.If you bought Witcher: Enhanced at Retail in USA, there's a patch out there to download that will turn it into The Director's Cut.EDIT:If I...
  16. M

Thinking of buying this - which version for play in UK

Impulse has The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - Director's Cut for $10 USA dollars currently.I don't know if Impulse has this deal happening in the UK, though...EDIT:I hope Witcher 2 winds up on most digital stores - Steam, Impulse, D2D, GamersGate, etc etc.
  17. M

Live relation from CDP conference

Was the gamepad the X360 Controller for Windows?
  18. M

So, who shall get assassinated?

I say everybody gets slaughtered.The End. :P
  19. M

Not ATARI!

DAO PC still uses Securom DRM - it's just it's the disc needed in the drive style DRM (without install limits).Same goes for ME2 PC.I prefer that over most modern crap-tastic DRM styles.EDIT:Oh yeah - Blah @ C&C4 PC's DRM and the new UbiSoft DRM.Bleh, bleh, bleh.
Top Bottom