Search results

+
  1. O

the witcher 3: wild hunt collectors edition

I want Triss. What? You mean you are talking about a figurine? PFf, you won't get my money now :p
  2. O

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

I hate thati can't play The Witcher 3 :p
  3. O

The Witcher 2 wishlist

I said she looked like one,no that she was one :p.besides Petra said she looked like one,not me :D
  4. O

The Witcher 2 wishlist

I do like the fact she looks like a hooker.We all know she isn't one but the fact she's willing to use her femininity,instead of going around blasting fireballs and icespikes, to get her where she wants makes her hotter imo then the "real hookers"in TW 1...
  5. O

The Witcher 2 wishlist

i wish they announced the Witcher 3 already =D
  6. O

Game length?

can someone tell me if replaying TW 2 really will have lots of differences compared to the first playthrough?When other devs talk about replayability,i never see much of a difference?Will be there be different quests?Will there be other companions when you choose a different path?THAT is...
  7. O

Behemoth soundtrack for The Witcher 2?

That was i thought also,i thought Vader made the video just because CD Red also is Polish,as a "friendly gesture"? :hmmm:
  8. O

[TW1]Strands of Destiny Mod

GIMME GIMME GIMME ;D90% of the voices is even a lot better then Age of Conan,where there are only 20% voices :wall:
  9. O

unlimited Sign Use

For the simple reason that a trainer usually doesn't work when you patch the game to a newer version.The trainer for a new version of a game takes some time to develop too...
  10. O

[TW1]Strands of Destiny Mod

"Looks at calender->STILL NOT JULY?WTF???" ;D
  11. O

Create new legends with The Witcher Adventure Editor!

Or opnions are like asses:Everyone has one :D
  12. O

The Last Wish for Mods....

i like a mod where you can go further with the girl of your choice(Triss,Shani).Let Geralt still have his adventures but let him come home to a woman who waits for him...The longer Geralt stays away the happier she is when he returns.Even let this mod have some pros and cons about his...
  13. O

Create new legends with The Witcher Adventure Editor!

downloading at 1,65mb/secs woooooooooooot ;D(with a accelerator)
  14. O

A new, improved and enhanced edition of The Witcher approaches!

As long as i can remember march ends on the 31st...And thats still 4days... ;DAnyways,i think i'm the most patient person here on these boards.I'd rather wait another month to be sure the goodies they promised us are polished and not buggy as hell.
  15. O

Two interesting articles at Gamebanshee and MTV Multiplayer

read post number 294 at this thread and you'll see that EVERYTHING is going to be downloadablehttp://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=10550.285
  16. O

Details of the 2 new quest of the Enhanced Edition

Yeah,and how many people do you think actually read the fact sheets? :P
  17. O

A new, improved and enhanced edition of The Witcher approaches!

Been a long while since posting here.Just fininshed the game for the third time.But this is GREAT news.All other game-companies can take an example out of this.This is the first time,as far as i know,a game company REALLY tries to please her customers.Nice work CDP ;D ;D ;D ;D
  18. O

Praises for The Witcher from Hungary

There was story in Bioshock??? :P ;)
  19. O

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

YES PLEASE ;DNo really,i hope they have already some stuff lying around to use in a sequel.I hope i don't have to wait another 5 years,because at that time i'm too old to play ;D
Top Bottom