Search results

+
  1. S

CD Projekt RED's CEO speaks about DRM

How did this secondchildren even get to be a moderator?All I have seen him do is bash and troll other people and make snide remarks about their opinions.
  2. S

Indeed, and in this case the same holds true for CDPR. They can't have my money.
  3. S

The fact that I hate digital versions (I want to have a boxed copy). Once the day comes that games are released only in digital versions is the day that I finally quit gaming for good.
  4. S

No, I just play Japanese games that aren't even released on PC and wait for DRM-free version to be released (if it ever comes). And yes, if need be I can just give up gaming. It's not the end of the world. At any rate CDPR won't be getting my money.I don't think you really get why this...
  5. S

I, for one, intend to vote with my wallet. And so my preorders are now cancelled. I don't care about how good the game is if it comes with any kind of DRM, and as I don't really like digital editions either The Witcher 2 will be left on the store's shelf. I know, all my friends cancelled their...
  6. S

CD Projekt RED internal DRM/patches policy

CD Projekt RED this s why you are my most respected game company. Not only you make awesome games, but you actually RESPECT your customers. Other developers/publishers should take note from you!Consider 5 Witcher 2 copies sold already (Collector's Editions if you plan on publishing a collector's...
  7. S

Patch?

This patch can't really come soon enough. I have been waiting to play the Witcher properly since the release in 2007. :(
  8. S

The Hunt starts … NOW!

A little too late for that...
  9. S

The Hunt starts … NOW!

Console witcher? pffff...that's some major BS. GG CDProjekt, you just alienated a lot of your fans, including me.I have a 360 myself, but you can bet I won't be buying consolized version of the Witcher (or any CDPR game from now on).Now if the new version would come to PC it'd be another matter...
  10. S

The Hunt starts … NOW!

Yeah, that was weird. Short flash and then back to thewitcher.com.Is that the end or does it continue from there?
  11. S

The Hunt starts … NOW!

I'm stuck hereHow do I proceed?
  12. S

Blurring after dialogue sort of fixed

There isn't going to be a patch, maybe they canceled it, but the the comment that there won't be a patch is newer than the one saying there will be one.
  13. S

So no one is willing to help with this? :(
  14. S

OK guys I could use your help on this then.There are 220 BFX files in the scripts folder. These are the effect files. Now one of these files is responsible for the blurring bug. If any of these files is removed the game crashes. If you replace a file with an empty file it crashes.HOWEVER if you...
  15. S

I'm running with 4870X2 myself and this works for me but I'll try to get the fix working on nVidia as well. I'll keep you posted for updates.
  16. S

Alright.Download the file glow_fx.bfx and copy it to your System\Scripts folder. Have fun!http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5TUVKNSKIf you encounter any problems or want to give feedback please post in this thread.
  17. S

Blurring after dialogue sort of fixed I'll be posting the fix soon. Just after I test a bit more. !
  18. S

Cutscenes causing blurred graphics (DO NOT MERGE)

Well, I have made some progress. The answer is not in the script folder but rather script.bif and fx00.bif. I used bifrip to unpack both of these and the next step is to install retail witcher 1.3 and extract the same files from it. Then I'll try to find the proper file responsible for blurring...
  19. S

I guess it's time to go back to try to find a user-fix for this. One of the script files must be the culprit and replacing it with 1.3 file should fix it. We just have to find the correct file.
  20. S

Oh, wow. I guess I'll never finish the Witcher then. One thing's for sure: CDProjekt just lost a portion of their fan base and at least I'm not going to buy any games from them ever anymore. Thanks a lot douchebags.
Top Bottom