Search results

+
  1. J

Anybody actually bothering with these updates?

It wasn't and updated worth of jump from 1.06 to 1.1 for us on pc, but I anything helps.
  2. J

LOD issue more worse in 1.1 . - _ - .. . and You reduce gpu usage .

Dude, you don't know what you're saying. Gpu usage in your case is around 91% percent because your framerate is locked at 60fps. You've vsinc on in game or in gpu settings, or you've your framerate set to 60fps. When desired framerate is achieved gpu will not need to work at full power. Go into...
  3. J

patch 1.1 has completely damaged my game !

What would you want to see?
  4. J

So I updated to 1.1 in complete new install, and so far I've not encountered any problems.
  5. J

I have not gotten to that point yet. DL is very slow. But you have options to downgrade here. Untick 'automatically upate to new version', then you have options to select which game version you wish to have. Mind you that it's a completely new download when going from younger to older version.
  6. J

There appears to be something seriously wrong with gog 1.1 patch. I believe it's installing impropperly. At first 1.1 failed to install on, then I immediately noticed really weird bugs that were not there previously. I'm now trying a complete fresh install to see how it goes. You can try...
  7. J

Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

Had same bug on previous version in same mission. It went a little different. Take simply would not call. Fixed it by skipping time few days forward. Then walking around a little, and Take called.
  8. J

1.1 GOG Failed to update.

Has anyone managed to update the game through GOG? I get 'checking file list' then immediate 'failed to update'. Oh, and I also tried verfy/repair to no avail also.
  9. J

Patch 1.1

Game fails to update to 1.1 on gog per regular method. I'm trying to scan files now, then I guess I can try complete reinstall.
  10. J

[Spoiler Alert] What is your most favorite song/music?

Not a fan of any. The best for me is the brief cowboy track that plays during netwatch mission. There are some decent radio tracks, primarily on the jazz channel, but it's all a bit lackluster, to be honest. It all feels simply too modern, nothing that would really take you to the future. How is...
  11. J

[BUG-technical] Until Death Do Us Part

You go up an elevator to the apartment. There are two way then to enter it. Technical ability 6 to open the door, or through this window. BUG1 You can't jump through the windows until you completely shoot down all the glass of the window. As it is in this pic I can't jump through, but I must...
  12. J

Mantis Blades / Gorilla Fists scale way, way too poorly.

Weapon mod, or more likely, you attached a mod to your eye socket that turns every weapon in the game into non lethal. Btw, there are upgraded gorilla arms and fists in the game. I've already seen rare versions at ripperdocs, so it's possible that there are legendary somewhere as well.
  13. J

{spoilers} Third (bugged?) option for the last boxing match?

So, I accepted to rig the fight from the coach, then I could talk to this girl next to ring, and she told me this sad story about Razor beating her dad to the pulp. I then beat Razor, and coach is pissed, but when I leave the area, there's that girl again and she's talking to someone over net...
  14. J

Want to clear three star wanted level?

Just look into the mirror! A bug that I hope never gets patched.
  15. J

Athletics

I think there's something bugged with penalty for depleting stamina bar also. 1608588702 So, yeah, just found something that does level it up faster. Need at least 8 in body skill, then just approach any ground placed gun turret, and you'll get option to rip the gun out of it. 100+ per attempt...
  16. J

PDF Manual?

It's all already written. https://www.cyberpunk.net/artbook/en/. That's it. All I want is that in PDF. For all I care, it can be black and white and low resolution. As long as it's not in a format that's convoluted, needs a sign in, and works half decently on a phone or a tablet.
  17. J

PDF Manual?

So, apparently there is one: https://culturedvultures.com/cyberpunk-2077-physical-manual/ Why isn't this then available as a simple pdf?
  18. J

PDF Manual?

Not what I'm looking for. That's not something that I can put on my phone and tablet. There's ton of digital content from posters of 100mb each in ten different languages, and they've forgotten the manual?
  19. J

PDF Manual?

Ehem... where is it?
  20. J

Patch 1.07 - Superior and Masterwork Witcher Gear Change

To be honest. Level restricted gear is extremely dumb in any case. It has zero roleplaying properties, zero balance properties, and is just a lazy way out of distributing gear manually throughout the game
Top Bottom