Search results

+
  1. G

The one bad texture that sticks out like a sore thumb! :D

Thank you, I somehow wasn't able to locate that particular bug report section when I was looking before. Reported it. :)
  2. G

The one bad texture that sticks out like a sore thumb! :D

First things first: I currently enjoy a new plythrough with 1.52. They really polished the game up, great work! But...that one bloody texture. :D The big industrial fans on fassades of buildings, it sticks out like a sore thumb. Everywhere I see it, in the screets or during the elevator ride...
  3. G

Stuck a Loading screen for Panam/Hellman quest

This is a hard plotstopper. Something the game should not have shipped. Maybe 1.06. introduced it, currently download 1.05 via GOG Galaxy to check that. I tried all the workarounds from here and from reddit, nothing works, so reverting back to the old version is my only hope. This'll take half...
  4. G

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

FAQ written & directed not by the developers, that's for sure. I don't blame these, they did their work the best they can. Their bosses wrote this and they in turn can't be blunt or totally honest, because it's all about the money. They should've left the FAQ out. Just lay out their commitment...
  5. G

Crouched walking animation bug (bug, trigger, video, savegame & workaround)

I completely reworked the startpost after finding several triggers and workarounds. Hope it helps. :)
  6. G

I will, tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up. :)
  7. G

Upcoming AMD STM fixes only for 4 / 6 cores - Why?

They're probably done with this particular fix but yeah, I also don't get it. Performance was better with the fix modders added. Now that "official support" is in modders dropped it and we have this half-assed solution. :(
  8. G

Complete edit of the startpost with more info and workaround. BUG Glitched weapon bobbing animation during crouched movement when movement speed is higher than normal either through a SKILL or a BODY ATTRIBUTE. TRIGGER In general probably anything that raises walking speed parameters, like...
  9. G

Dito. And the mod I used didn't update the AMD SMT part so it's the patch or nothing. I'm pretty sure my peak fps where a good chunk higher than with patch 1.05 now, but it seems more stable overall, as in less drops and the low fps, if they happen, still feel fluid enough (using G-Sync compatible).
  10. G

I will give them the benefit of the doubt though and will definitely apologize here, in the opening post, if it turns out their official fix works as good. I mean, what other things could they've implemented than what the modders did within 48 hours after the game was released? It looked like...
  11. G

Exactly, it's the crowds. Of course I could just lower it to "low" and be fine. Or I could install the AMD SMT mod and be even finer (heh) with crowds set to medium or high. Was there really a choice or a doubt on my part that the missing support / optimization for AMD Ryzen was the culprit...
  12. G

This is my first day of holiday, finally wanted to get into CP2077. Now it's a waiting game, first for the patch and then for the modders to fix performance again. I'm pissed. :(
  13. G

"[AMD SMT] Optimized default core/thread utilization for 4-core and 6-core AMD Ryzen(tm) processors. 8-core, 12-core and 16-core processors remain unchanged and behaving as intended. This change was implemented in cooperation with AMD and based on tests on both sides indicating that performance...
  14. G

All NPC Scabbards Update Thread

It's WIP and I think he mentioned it. ;) The screens are from this very thread, just scroll a few pages back and you'll spot the posts.
  15. G

All NPC Scabbards Update Thread

Great work and thanks for the update. I feared that you had given up modding or were banned from the Nexus for some reason, glad it was neither. :)
  16. G

If the NG + fix the new finishers animation bug ?

Sadly, there still is no fix to that it seems. With all the new cool mods I thought of starting a new playthrought but noticed this bug after half an hour in Velen. :(
  17. G

Can't do finisher moves on female enemies? Bug?

It's also not possible in another quest with a certain sorceress...
  18. G

Patch 1.08 Notes

Wow...the idea with the potion. I can honestly say that I've never seen anything as creative as that...creative and stupid. I mean seriously...is this a joke? I mean I did laugh. :D This not only introduces a timer to a game that lives by carefully exploring the world but also does not adress...
  19. G

1.07 Ruined my Geralt :'))

Thank god for the modders!
Top Bottom