Search results

+
  1. G

The one bad texture that sticks out like a sore thumb! :D

First things first: I currently enjoy a new plythrough with 1.52. They really polished the game up, great work! But...that one bloody texture. :D The big industrial fans on fassades of buildings, it sticks out like a sore thumb. Everywhere I see it, in the screets or during the elevator ride...
  2. G

Crouched walking animation bug (bug, trigger, video, savegame & workaround)

Complete edit of the startpost with more info and workaround. BUG Glitched weapon bobbing animation during crouched movement when movement speed is higher than normal either through a SKILL or a BODY ATTRIBUTE. TRIGGER In general probably anything that raises walking speed parameters, like...
  3. G

Upcoming AMD STM fixes only for 4 / 6 cores - Why?

"[AMD SMT] Optimized default core/thread utilization for 4-core and 6-core AMD Ryzen(tm) processors. 8-core, 12-core and 16-core processors remain unchanged and behaving as intended. This change was implemented in cooperation with AMD and based on tests on both sides indicating that performance...
  4. G

CDPR please don't discard the glitches that ruin immersion

CDPR please don't discard the glitches that ruin immersion I know we're currently still in a patching-phase that covers major bugs and plotstoppers and this is fine. I hope though that in the long run you'll also have a look at all those possibly "minor" glitches that imho still have a massive...
  5. G

Draug armor - not craftable in act II? (Iorveth path)

Draug armor - not craftable in act II? (Iorveth path) According to the Witcher wikia the Draug armor can not be crafted during Roches path in act II, but I found this also holds true for Iorveth's path - or did I miss something? I get the two last components from the Drauf itself. After that I...
  6. G

Harpy contract - worth it?

Harpy contract - worth it? I'm a bit surprised about the harpy contract. So I need 7 harpy traps, which equals 7 silver ore. Considering I have only two of those quite rare pieces I figure it will cost me quite a bit to make all the 7 traps. The question is: Will I get more out of the contract...
  7. G

[Q]estion: Timescale changeable?

[Q]estion: Timescale changeable? I know that The Witcher 2 is no sandbox game, so the chance that there is a global modificator is slim. I'll ask anyway: Is there a possibility to change the timescale in general? I would like the days to be longer. And I'd like the shadows to move slower. ^^...
  8. G

[Q]estion: How to spare Siegfried?

[Q]estion: How to spare Siegfried? I have found an old savegame where I followed the neutral part (if I remember correctly). The savegame starts at the beginning of Act 4 on the dike. According to the witcher wikia Siegfried will most likely have to die by Geralts hand during the course of Act...
Top Bottom