Search results

+
  1. S

Thank you cd projekt red.

Thank you cd projekt red. Time has come, the wait is over I'm writing this thread on the 18th May 2015 and I'm getting my copy of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt tomorrow through Amazon. The trailers were amazing so far, the effort put in by CD Projekt Red is very much appreciated by myself. Yes there...
  2. S

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

LoL...
  3. S

Yet I still believe the game is delayed because of the Console versions. I'm not against console gaming as I have a console too. What annoys me most is how ungrateful Games Developers are. Pushing PC versions of games a few months later even as far as a year or year and a half. As a gamer...
  4. S

Why are the PS4 and XBONE versions released then... Do you see where I'm coming from?
  5. S

If CDPR was to concentrate on the PC Version like they did on The Witcher 1 and 2 this wouldn't have happened. Thanks to consoles we're always pushed back. Look at GTA V PS4 and XB One version is out but we have to wait until January to get it on the PC... This is not a good route for game...
  6. S

That's right... See how disappointed I am...
  7. S

Horse S**t. That's very very very disappointing CDPR. Why tell us this now? 10 weeks before release? Don't be like the other developers! Please.....
  8. S

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Pre-order poll

Prices of Collector Edition these days...... Phew!!!
  9. S

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

I've been away for sometime... Still no official words about System Requirements for The Witcher 3?
  10. S

Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

Call it 8 weeks after 2014. End of February 2015 more likely.
  11. S

Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

February 2015. First Hideo Kojima's decision not bringing MGS 5 Ground Zeroes to PC at the same time around console release, then The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt's postpone makes me one angry PC Gamer...
  12. S

Should Witcher 3 support DX11 multithreading?

Mantle = innovation. With a little more work done on it, I can see and understand it's benefits over DirectX. Although I now have a GTX 780 "to see how PhysX change gameplay", I really respect AMD for the past 6 years. My CPU is a 8 Core AMD FX8350 clocked at 4ghz.
  13. S

when will witcher 3 release date be announced?

December 2014 is way too far. Might as well call it 2015 then. That will be very disappointing.
  14. S

Interview with Adam Kiciński

Why is Politics in Decision Making Everywhere These Days!!!
  15. S

Currency in Witcher 3(Orens or Crowns)?

Orens sounds familiar...
  16. S

Witcher 3 VS Assassins Creed 4

Those games were awesome back in the day... Even today they're still better than most of the new tech games. As for your question,, no friend. I didn't play Little Big Adventure games.
  17. S

thanks to you guys i am playing Witcher 2 again on xbox

I'm replaying it too on my PC and uploading my gameplay videos to my youtube channel.
  18. S

Horses in TW3

Off topic sorry but I'd like to see some dwarwen woman in The Witcher 3. Where were they in The Witcher 1 and 2 :)
  19. S

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

Description: Socket: PGA946B, Clockspeed: 2.4 GHz, Turbo Speed: 3.4 GHz, No of Cores: 4 (2 logical cores per physical), Max TDP: 47 W Other names: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz CPU Launched: Q2 2013 First of all Intel don't have an 8 core technology yet. Anyway, I think you...
Top Bottom