Search results

+
  1. F

Where are you from ?

Hi,I'm from the Netherlands.
  2. F

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi everyone,Just thought I'd jump in and say hi! :)It's only since a few days that I know about this game, which is pretty amazing considering what a quality game it is! I'm normally very up-to-date about games being developed and going to be released-- but how this one seems to slip below the...
  3. F

Game registration - problems and solutions here

@Watchdog: interesting that you got 2 serials. The serial on the back of the manual that I have here indeed starts with the "RED" too and is used to register the game and get the extra goodies. No idea what the other serial you have is for, must be a localized thing (maybe for easy patch...
  4. F

Hi again Seeker, got good news so pls have a smile-- just got it to work! :)I made sure to log-out from the forums here (already tried that too, but no succes earlier).. and now it suddenly accepted the serial and registered. For peope looking for answers, I can confirm now that some regions...
  5. F

Hi Seeker,I've searched all over the manual, looked at the dvd itself too (nothing else is included).. and there's only 1 serial number-- that's the one on the back. Also considering that there's no other serial needed for install/playing, and the fact that the serial number on the back of the...
  6. F

Same problem here.. and I'm really very very annoyed with this clumsy way of registering! Also, I'd like to know what those French IP's are and what info is being send when you start the game. There's NO legal reason whatsoever to send info, or contact ANY server, every time you start the...
Top Bottom