Search results

+
  1. F

MM problems

I agree, but I wanted to show you that this is not affecting only new players, we need more flexible MM overall.
  2. F

MM problems

I know and this makes it even more ridiculous. I'm playing with 10 guys over and over and over. Whole day.
  3. F

MM problems

So if I forfeit 100 games I will be matched lower? This is ridiculous.
  4. F

So why am I getting shit on as a new player...

I just point you to the post I made about MM and how it looks on the other end, sadly it is not looking bright. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/7030250-mm-problems
  5. F

MM problems

MM problems Guys, I play about 2 weeks now, bought 4-6 kegs for real money, I was farming about 3 kegs per day usually, since chances of getting legendaries from keg are low, I was milling cards to craft what I wanted. I was winning a lot of games, well, to a point, after last patch my decks...
  6. F

Monster leader

He was gold, now is silver so he is fully scorchable
  7. F

SUGGESTION - Optional Deck Selection

stop making netdecks and predictability goes away, it's simple as that. Who is stopping you form making suprising and crazy builds?
  8. F

SUGGESTION - Optional Deck Selection

True. We will loose all fun and will be left with frustration. You can safely do what you propose in friendly matches - wtihout rewards. Most card games are based on constructing optimal deck to counter whatever you will face.
  9. F

[BUG] Mad Man Lugos Strength

Lugos adds +1 for every unit not card, maybe this is the case
  10. F

Gwent should be based on Strategy, Calculatios & Little Luck

​30 cards per deck and cards with an ability to choose. It will become too random like HS. You basically have almost exact what you ask in HS.
  11. F

Gwent should be based on Strategy, Calculatios & Little Luck

You could just say "make gwent hearthstone"...
  12. F

[Discussion] About current Foltest NR gameplay, and why it's bad.

I think the problem with NR generally is not the problem with countering the combo, but how costly for the player (and how much luck you have to draw needed cards) vs how easy for NR is to bring countered cards back and continue. bre3zer ​I don't know if you agree with me but amount of bronze...
  13. F

It's not fair lose our card when this game come out officialy

Wipe is crucial, there is nothing unfair with it. This is not finished product, we test it, we choose to take part in beta, every one of us signed to it and had luck to get the key, you have opportunity to see how game looks and works at early stage, you see what is broken, wrong, not working...
  14. F

Re-enforced Trebuchets

Exactly, the issue is not that it cannot be countered, but the amount of cards and luck to do that. Show me a card game that has one faction/color deck that other had to focus on building deck to counter that. Card is not well thought over, has mechanic unique to whole game. Compare it to...
  15. F

Can't play - not finding any opponents.

Can't play - not finding any opponents. I have problems with finding opponents, game is searching but not finding anyone, once in 5 - 10 minutes I'm able to play one game. New MM?
  16. F

Re-enforced Trebuchets

And I have to cast it every turn and of course lacerate trebs, yes? that's 4 cards, cool, and even if I pout 3 of each in my deck, what are the chances of getting it into my hand and at the same time run into NR deck? What needs NR treb deck to pull out 3 trebs? One, treb (of 3) in hand, or...
  17. F

Re-enforced Trebuchets

The problem is that the varieties of buffing, making it golden, reviving an the cost of doing that is so low and it is so that 9 of 10 NR decks is the same bulls****. To counter that amount of cards you have to use higher cost cards or really high amount of specials (nad have luck to draw them...
  18. F

Re-enforced Trebuchets

Ok, let's analyze. Trebuchets are bronze cards. If you have one on board, putting another one gives the previous +1. They fire every 2nd turn, dealing 2 damage to everything except golden cards. Golden cards are limited per deck. Drawing mechanics for NR (trebuches): Field medic. (bronze)...
  19. F

Re-enforced Trebuchets

Reinforced trebuchet REINFORCED TREBUCHET This card should be changed quickly, it breaks the game. My propositions: a) make it fire every 3 or 4 turns b) make it fire a set let's say 3 times and bye - like other timer cards, I don't see how my golden dragon can't use scorch every 3 rd turn in...
  20. F

People Who Don't Send the "GG" After Round 3

In case of pepole who are throwing cards when they already won, I don't like that, but once I was playing against a scoitael deck and there were a trap standing in opponent's row, I had slight advantage and skipped, it turned out that trap is a minion and I lost :D
Top Bottom