Search results

+
  1. T

Automatic Sword Sheathing Suggestion...

Why not have it as an option, then?It also hardly addresses the problem with the torches.
  2. T

PC vs. Consoles

PCs will never be replaced by consoles, and vice versa.It's like comparing estate cars to sports cars. They're kind of similar and you can directly compare many things between them, but they're used for different things, aimed at different demographics, and designed with different concepts and...
  3. T

The Joke Thread

How does Bono change a light bulb?He holds the bulb and waits for the world to revolve around him.and yeah blonde jokes are a staple humour of the British public house ;)
  4. T

Nothing to see here , move along.

How is anyone flaming?There are advantages and disadvantages to enabling vertical sync in your graphics settings, but listing only the advantages and saying that the purported disadvantages are urban myths is misinformative and misleading.That vsync can remove tearing is absolutely true and well...
  5. T

Nothing to see here , move along.

Forcing v-sync can absolutely rape your framerate.If your monitor runs at 60Hz, and your graphics card can only push out 59FPS, then it'll be forced to bottleneck it and run it at 30FPS, instead.If your video card supports triple buffering, however, this can become much less of an issue. (It...
  6. T

[GENERAL] Dicepoker, Drinking, Fistfighting

There's a huge exploit in fistfights that I mentioned in an old thread.After you punch the guy, tap the right mouse button and then hit left mouse button again. Repeat. Win. It's that simple.You can win any fistfight without any of the talents, without getting hit once.They might've fixed it in...
  7. T

Girls Chamber

I know quite a few female gamers and none of them are ugly. A couple of them are actually extremely good looking. The stereotype applies to male gamers too (albeit less and less nowadays) - spotty and/or fat with pizza and coke stains on their t-shirts, etc. etc.From my experience gamers don't...
  8. T

Favorite book?

Philip Pullman's The Northern Lights trilogy; Samuel Youd's The Tripods Trilogy; The "Death trilogy" (Mort, Reaper Man, Soul Music from Discworld); R.A. Salvatore's War of the Spider Queen series; Michael Moorcock's The History of the Runestaff.
  9. T

Combat in the game - general discussion

I don't like the rock-paper-scissors element either, it's boring. Fast and strong styles are unnecessary, but I do like the single target/group option.However, that's not where I consider the tactical elements of this game to be - which is positioning and using signs intelligently.I've never...
  10. T

Why is Geralt so HORNY???

Infertile != Impotent
  11. T

Why is Geralt so HORNY???

I'd be that horny all the time too if all the women in my world had breasts like those :p
  12. T

Girls Chamber

I made a Paladin in WoW once and the only reason it didn't bore me rigid is because she was female and had a cute arse I could stare at.
  13. T

fake erotic card (just for fun or prepare modding) something new!

Whoah! Great artwork there man!I'm not too keen on the mummy, that's pretty gross, and the daemonette's a bit too blurry, but excellent drawing. You did draw those, right?On second look it's pretty obvious the style's far too different. Where did you get those pictures from?
  14. T

[GENERAL] Dicepoker, Drinking, Fistfighting

Hard choice, but I have to go with "POKER". I almost chose "dice", it was a close call.
  15. T

Girls Chamber

The media has so many double standards it's hard to pick just one to bitch about. I never really think or talk about them too much because I simply expect biased crap from the media. It's like rooting through a pile of pigshit to find the piece that smells the worst.In the case of "lol wimmin r...
  16. T

Girls Chamber

That was my point about responsibility - people are so unwilling to take responsibility for their parenting that if anything goes wrong they'll look to blame it on anything. Marilyn Manson, bowling, DnD, any of that sound familiar?
  17. T

Girls Chamber

My point was that people shouldn't be looking for their morals and values in entertainment. They should be taught them from family/community/school.The entertainment industry isn't responsible for teaching values, and shouldn't be, so in that respect it's "innocent".If people learned all their...
  18. T

Girls Chamber

From my experience people who throw around words like "sexism" and "racism" are usually people who have no idea what those words really mean.My theory is it gives people an ego-boost when they think they're on their moral high-horse, standing up for the poor little hard done by females who get...
  19. T

How did you find out about The Witcher game?

Ironic thing is the friend who suggested it (he posted some screenshots in our clan forum) has no taste whatsoever. He said it was like Oblivion.I checked it out regardless (I always "try before I buy" with games) and it's one of the first games I've actually spent money on in a long long time.
Top Bottom