Search results

+
  1. K

[ACT I] Do you kow what The Beast forced me to do... IN REAL LIFE?

played tho act 1 4 times never realy felt that the beast was realy that hard :/
  2. K

[SOLVED] Uncensored version

18 and not censored ^_^ sorry just had o say that :p
  3. K

[EPILOGUE] Contiuation of this Saga

it was act 3.. at the "party" it seems to be made as if there is going to be an expansion with the way you can save just b4 the little chat with danderlion (the poet) and the creditsbut nethier the less i eagly await mroe news of "RED's" other prodjects
  4. K

[EPILOGUE] King of wild hunt?

humm i never actuly bothered rumaging though his body he apears in act 4 but aprently you can kill him never tried tbh..
  5. K

How long did it take you to complete The Witcher? And what char level?

i got to level 38 at the end impatently skiped some quests in act2 no idea on max level dout any1 would get past 40 with out grinding on respawnable monsters..
  6. K

[Act IV] Help with DAGOn please!

steel hurts them more than silver i belive.. well mine did... :)
  7. K

The Witcher signs

i'ma say that Quen is the best sign specialy for fighting bosses full up graded it take 25% of the enermys current vitality when they hit you the striga has like 8000+ health quen makes killing her a lot easier or even if you dont want to kill it you can just stand there with quen up :)
  8. K

[EPILOGUE] Ending cutscene / cinematic discussion

hate the way theres so many topics about the end cutsceen... anyway have you looked at the assassins face? it has vertical pupils which is a sign of the witcher mutations... and it looks like lambert or...
  9. K

[EPILOGUE] Read only if you have finished the game *Spoiler alert*

IMO the assassin at the end looks nothing like Geralt, no white hair no scar on the face, he looks more like lambert.Defently a witcher as it has the eyes http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/bx55nxa/ss_file-3f514d1fafd6b26eb560a7d025dff5835fc179a5.png
  10. K

[ACT II] Defeating the Golem

they hit the golem about 6 hits and it dies but you can get hit by them too.. and they hurt -.-
  11. K

[ACT III] The Kikimore queen and her cave

it opens after you get the qest item from the queens body
  12. K

[Act V] 5 striga quest (spoilers)

the igi sign( think thats the fire sign) does like 600+ damage, its easier 2 run round the tomb thing and you get a nice pressent for that unless you want the mutagen from the striga >.>
  13. K

[ACT III] The Kikimore queen and her cave

just used aard to knock the surports down carfull of the first one the cliping on the rocks seem dodgy and kill you even though they ovyasly dont hit. once you get into the main hall go towards the tunnel and use aard on the surport and if you look up you should see the rocks shaking when the...
  14. K

[ACT I] She's No Early Bird

hummm i had no problem just anoying that she talked to me everytime those dog things apeared.
  15. K

[ACT II] How to prove Ramsmeat is innocent?

i got 2 prove him innocent but raymond after i got proff it was kahkstein (that nutty alchamist) i talked to raymond and i still had to kill ramsmeat
  16. K

[ACT II] How to prove Ramsmeat is innocent?

dont belive you have a choice in the matter, i cant explain without spoiling though :(
  17. K

He punched it and slept in its tomb thingy? :pok ill try and break the curse when i get there problly wont be for a while doing absolutly everything this time wish i hadent rushed it first time >
  18. K

[Act V] 5 striga quest (spoilers) is there anyway to turn adda back or do you have to kill her, I couldent find anyway of turning her back. Currently playing though second time would like to turn her back if its possibe...
  19. K

[ACT III] Alvin to Triss, or Shani?

Shanni is neutral, i'm guessing they decided this from act 5..
  20. K

Extensions

wonder if time loading counts as game play....there needs to be something at the end like free roaming .. or what i'd prefer the ability to start the game again with the stuff/ level you are upon completion, need more time with Raven's armor ;(
Top Bottom