1. F

Game controller support?

Really good work. Thanks! Bravo :)
  2. F

Game controller support?

That would be much appreciated :)
  3. F

EAX/Blur Hotfix problems

I seem to have fixed the movie/sound issue for myself and I believe it may have been related to one of the codec packs I have installed on my computer.I use a media player program called Zoom Player. It has an install center that goes out and grabs different codec packs for you. I had installed...
  4. F

EAX/Blur Hotfix problems

I'm having the issue that being reported in this thread where movie sound is broken after the hotfix. Is there a known fix or workaround for this yet. I've looked through this thread and it appears that there is still no fix at this time. For what it's worth, I have tried a full reinstall.
  5. F

Cutscenes causing blurred graphics (DO NOT MERGE)

It looks like the LOD bug may have made it into The Rise of the Wolf. Check these screenshots:http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/43320/The-Witcher-Rise-of-the-White-Wolf-Screenshots
  6. F

Hrmmm... I can see them just fine, but they take a LONG time to load. I think the hosting server is slow. Here are the direct links.Lord_Lethris' before: http://demi-gods.co.uk/images/The_Witcher/witcher-blur-before.jpgLord_Letrhis' after...
  7. F

Lore_Lethris posted before/after shots.
  8. F

Lord_Lethris,Have you compared your working computer's registry and directx diag to your computer that is affected? The answer must lie in something that is different between the two.
  9. F

I took a look at and compared the registry entries to mine and I have come to the same conclusion. Lord_Lethris, if there is some other mojo in your registry settings besides setting the lighting to low, please let us know.
  10. F

I think it would be worthwhile for a few of us to compare our registry settings against Lord_Lethris' registry settings.
  11. F

My Setup:NVidia 8800 GTS 640 OC w/ latest release driversIntel Core Duo @ 3 GhzAsus P5K MB4 GB of Ram (obviously not all of that is available)XP SP3 32bitMonitor: Samsung 226BW (1680x1050) LCD connected via DVI
  12. F

Raising the resolution does not help those of us with LCDs. I'm capped at my native res of 1680x1050.
  13. F

SLI is not a factor.
  14. F

It's probably a combination of that and the bug being introduced very late in the release lifecycle, if not only in the final build. This release slipped and the testers were probably already seeing blurry screens just from working too many hours ;).
  15. F

C'mon guys and gals. Didn't you see the small print on the box? It says "The Witcher Enhanced Monet Edition" ;)
  16. F

That's great! If you want to be sure things are fixed go look at some trees leaves, then set the lighting to low and see if you notice any difference.
  17. F

The environment shown in those screen caps doesn't really do the problem justice, but you can see that it's there. The photos are scaled down in the initial page that the links go to. If you click on them again to get the full resolution image, you'll see it much better. Compare the three...
  18. F

Setting the lighting to low seems to work for me. Although I feel this is a suboptimal workaround, I really don't want to shelve this game.
  19. F

Yup, that's it!
  20. F

I've noticed that the effect is much more dramatic in some of the screenshots that I have seen than it is on my system. Maybe resolution has something to do with the intensity of the problem. I'm running at 1680x1050 and the effect is just strong enough to cause me a lot of eyestrain. A good way...
Top Bottom