Search results

+
  1. S

CD Projekt and Optimus conclude contract valued at 23 million USD

It's all business jargon, but my takeaway is that I will still keep planning my next gaming rig around the requirements for the next Witcher game. Which is much happiness. IMPORTANT NOTE TO CDPROJEKT RED: I'M HOPING TO BUILD THIS GAMING RIG NEXT SUMMER. SINCE YOU NOW HAVE ALL THAT MONEY FROM...
  2. S

Exclusive pack for KFC

Sometimes we are just better off not knowing the details of the inner workings of some of our societal institutions. These are our most skilled fighters, people that face terrifying monsters on a routine basis, that live on a daily basis with danger, discipline, and hardships that most of us...
  3. S

Exclusive pack for KFC

Hi everybody, I've briefly emerged from my disappearance into AmericanGreetings work obsession, just to say Hi. :)I love revivals. And goodies. I need some shiny new wallpaper for my computer. It helps distract from studying Python and Flash/ActionScript. :)BTW, I saw the leaked video. What's...
  4. S

Curious now...

It's really not a bad series, yes it's cheesy at times, but the lead character is good, the dialogue (subtitles) is ok, no it's not GREAT tv, but I at least enjoyed the series. Lots of nice visuals, swordfighting, costumes, horses, rubber monsters.... If you enjoyed the old Xena and Hercules tv...
  5. S

Windows 7 issues and solutions

Well. VERY Glad I saw this thread. A friend was going to upgrade me to 7 from the shiny, pretty, and OH SO HATED TURTLE OS also known as Vista Ultimate (which put Witcher lag on my nice formerly powerful XP rig). I think I'll wait a bit. Not booting? Not running The Witcher? Not good. :whatthe:
  6. S

Happy Birthday

Sweet!!!!! !!!!@Petra Silie: yes, ice wine is exotic (and ungodly pricey.... my favorite is $90 for a 1/2 bottle, and its NOT the most expensive). But oh so worth it, at least once a year, even with the aftermath..... ;D :dead:
  7. S

Happy Birthday

***BLUSHES******OMG. Wow. Thank you so much (much belated thank you) to everybody!!!! Birthday was wonderful, I have triumphantly achieved 48 years. Hubby and I celebrated with his taking me for a day of POWER SHOPPING without any complaints on his part. ;D ;D ;DThe man is a saint. :angel:And...
  8. S

[Updated] The Witcher EE Uncensored files [Sexcards, models, blood]

check your PMs. @RHALITHIEL : if you bought it in North America, its probably the censored version. play a bit, and if along around the 2nd or 3rd sex card you see a little bit of "extra skin" that would be covered up in brown paper and kept behind the counter at the local convenient mart...
  9. S

Did you use a walkthrough first time through?

For torches....Rummage around in the rain/trash barrels, raid cupboards... there are a few torches around to be scrounged.
  10. S

Next game for you?

I've been playing around with just casual games also... the little "takes ten minutes, totally mindless" bejeweled type games. For those that enjoy that, and who want a little witcher flavor to their casual games... I have a small goodie for you... I haven't been promoting it much yet because I...
  11. S

To cover multiple items over the course of the last days...To everyone since my last post... check your PM's, and thank you for being patient while I was away from the forums. HI, no, not aware of the other uncensor patch, or the differences. And yes, The Witcher World is my fansite, I update it...
  12. S

Hi everybody, check your PMs, I PMed everybody who posted since my last post in this forum. @ONDEN: I really don't know about quests, this is however the first I've even heard of the "quests affected" concept, and I've been playing patched and unpatched since shortly after the original edition...
  13. S

Turning off profanity filter

we could always use Shakespearean and archaic invective if we want colorful language"so and so is a foul-mouthed and caluminous knave; he's a dastardly prating peasant, that triple-turned strumpet...
  14. S

[GENERAL] Always end up making the same choices

I spare Vincent because I'm a softie about the love angle between Vincent and Carmen. My Geralt ends up tormented a fair bit about how his choices always seem to end up harming his friends.... :(
  15. S

Free softwares and cool addons

Mobidoy has agreed to have this live on http://thewitcherworld.com by my birthday, June 13. (site specific since I'm providing hosting, and I have purchased unlimited bandwidth for the site). I'm holding him to this. I seriously recommend everybody else do so also. >:(
  16. S

They have to release more Witcher merchandise

If the trial of the grasses means the Trial of Maintaining a Suburban Lawn with a Minimum of Dandelion Problems, then I qualify. (semi-Pun intended).Mine is at a jeweler's, getting the chain fixed. the commissioned chain (handmade silver and hematite) broke several times. (If I've spent...
  17. S

[GENERAL] Always end up making the same choices

I keep siding with the Order, mainly because I just really like Siegfried, he's good people. I TRIED siding with the freedom fighters, but a certain arrogant personality elf just rubs me the wrong way, and yes, I know office politics, you work with who you work with to get the job done, and IRL...
  18. S

Moderator Mobidoy Needs Your Help!

Dude, thats why I gave you all the bandwidth you want, and a full joomla install on TheWitcherWorld.com..... my way of giving back my tiny mote to the community and to the makers of my favorite game I ever played. Not to mention, that whole site is your fault anyway, its in the forums for those...
  19. S

Turning off profanity filter

Sadly, there is a risk of some high strung and very protective parents out there who might see their little darlings hanging out in a forum and see a post with a BAD WORD :o, and as we all know, the sight of one post with a potty mouth word would eternally traumatize their darling, innocent...
  20. S

Moderator Mobidoy Needs Your Help!

A French language version would be great! I will PM with request as to best format to send. Many thanks in advance!
Top Bottom