Search results

+
  1. A

Petition to CDProject concerning game's system requirements check at start up

Signed. I meet the requirements for the game without question, but the checker comes up with the same error, and I don't have a laptop, either. Please disable the checker, enable a workaround, or otherwise fix its inability to correctly assess hardware, as everything is updated, and I run games...
  2. A

3d analyze and minimum requirements

Yeah it's actually a brand new machine, but it's a mac running XP via bootcamp. In all my experience running mac hardware, system requirements between a mac and windows based pc can be dramatically different, but the performance will stay the same. My hardware specs are significantly below the...
  3. A

3d analyze and minimum requirements

I tried this. Opens the launcher, select "Launch Game" little CD cursor spins, then nothing. I guess this is a step above "minimum requirements not met" but... not really.This is really depressing.
  4. A

Minimum system requirement issues

I am also having this difficulty, despite my computer having sufficient specs for the game.If anyone finds a way to bypass the checker, post it. Otherwise, QQ waiting for the programmers. :*(
Top Bottom