Search results

+
  1. Y

ETA and details of the Next gen console upgrade?

Oh. When is next gen coming out? I mean... I haven't even gotten Ps5, not to mention that Next Gen console you are talking about, which must be PS6, since current gen is PS5. You're way ahead of us here.
  2. Y

Why a lot of people want BD?

What do you mean? Its a great BD. Why does it always give you an item in return? It gives you a nice relaxing video. I actually loved them. And I'll say it, even though you asked us not to - because they promised BDs. Also, it's a very big part of cyberpunk world. It's the main method of...
  3. Y

Hotfix 1.21

How sad is the fact that the game isn't even finished in 1.21. How could this be released like this...
  4. Y

Players, do you have a hobby?

Currently it's spending as much time as I can with my parrots (2 cockatiels, 1 Eastern Rosella) that I love beyond belief. Otherwise it's flying my racing drone that I just finished building. And gaming.
  5. Y

Why should we lose an Hour of playing Cyberpunk 2077 in the USA!!??

Its a stupid concept that shouldn't exist. Whoever thinks that waking up at 5 am makes you a better person is so wrong I can't even... Everybody's day cycle is different. I work best if I wake up naturally at 8am. Some people need to wake up later and work best in the evenings. Why do early...
  6. Y

Why do they do it?

This happens when a businessman that usually has little to do with gaming gets into power.
  7. Y

Alt is not an AI!

I hope I can paste this. This is directly from Cyberpunk Red core rulebook (paper RPG), written by Mike Pondsmidth so it applies to the entire world of Cyberpunk, even move than the game's take on it. Discussing the place of Artificial Intellects (AIs) in the post-War period is...messy...
  8. Y

Hotfix 1.06

Thank you for the outstanding devs that are desperately trying to fix this game while your management burried your reputation and your hard work in a grave. Thank you for this guys. To management - I can't believe you still have your jobs. Terrible.
  9. Y

save the orphans or (and (spoilers))....

Killing it is the right choice. You can hear the spirit acting a bit weird, and it looks really evil. The 3 ladies are evil too, but they probably want to be the only bullies on the block. Anyway, Geralt is a Witcher, and he kills monsters. He's very suspicious of all these lies from monsters...
  10. Y

Skoki z wysokosci

Wiesz, jak sie jest przyzwyczajonym do gry w Wiedzmina 2 i poprzedni, to sie odruchowo uzywa tylko przewrotek. I tak wlasnie automatycznie myslalem ze tylko przewrotki sa tu dostepne. Ominelo mnie to o alcie. Jak mi kazali zrobic unik, to zrobilem unik i tutorial mi zaliczyl. A ze nie uzylem...
  11. Y

Zbugowany miecz ?

Uważaj, bo to zły dział jest :) Eeeeech.
  12. Y

Wiedźmin 3 - poziomy trudności, AI przeciwników

Czyli opłaca się "Min-max"?
  13. Y

Skoki z wysokosci

Właśnie nie omijałem. Moze byłem zbyt skupiony świetną atmosferą i pupcią Yennefer? Nie wiem.
  14. Y

Skoki z wysokosci

Ja o takowej nie mam pojęcia. W ogóle mnie troszkę irytuje fakt, że książkowy Geralt to mistrz szermierki akrobacji, który uczył Ciri, a tutaj raptem nie umie nawet spaść z 2 metrów ani wykonać uników. Nie wiem jak się je robi. Tutorial był trochę skąpy i muszę się zgodzić z faktem, że te info...
  15. Y

Wiedźmin 3 - grafika

Akurat nie zwalałbym winy na CDProject jeśli chodzi o to, że sprzęt za 2500 nie pociągnie gry na full. Szczerze mówiąc to nie pamiętam, żeby żaden komputer za tę cenę dał rade jakiejkolwiek nowej grze na full. Kiedyś się kupowało komputery za 4-5tys i nie było pewności ze da rade grać w gry 3D...
  16. Y

Czy można gotować mięso?

Czy można gotować mięso? Te surowe mięso, które wypełnia mi ekwipunek. Jakoś nie chcę karmić Geralta surowym mięsem wilka. Da sie je jakoś ugotować? Medytacja nie pomaga, z ognisk nie można korzystać. Nie wiem co jeszcze można spróbować.
  17. Y

Wiedźmin 3: potwory

Ubioru to ja bym nie chciał jej zdejmować. Ale owszem, użyłem oleju, gromu i znaków. Bomby chyba nie miałem, to pewnie dlatego.
  18. Y

Wiedźmin 3: potwory

Ja na przedostatnim poziomie trudnosci mialem duży problem z tymi dwoma parami duchów (po 4 każda fala). No ale w końcu po pół godzinie wyrywania włosów udało się. Z Wilkołakiem miałem problem tylko w pierwszej próbie, bo akurat medytowałem do północy w jego leżu (derp) i jak wstałem to już na...
  19. Y

Wiedzmin 3 - minigry

Ja mam tylko nadzieje, ze producenci planują zrobić z Gwintem coś więcej. Może dlc gdzie można grać online?
  20. Y

Wasze wrażenia, oceny, recenzje

Zgadzam sie z tym ze ekwipunek to troche balagan, ale chodzi mi tu glownie o sloty na eliksiry. Nie lubie tez tego, ze np jak wcisne I i wejde do ekwipunku, a potem odruchowo (bo juz mam to we krwi zapisane) wciskam ESC zeby wyjsc z tego menu, to mi sie cofa do glownego menu a potem jeszcze...
Top Bottom