Search results

+
  1. AstroCat01

[Bug] TV sound missing after 2.1.2

Anyone have any news on a next patch or a fix for this? I've had to put my play through on hold for weeks now because of 2.1.2 breaking this audio.
  2. AstroCat01

Yeah, that's unfortunate. Attempts to fix it are happening here, but we really need an official. fix. https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/13756
  3. AstroCat01

Any luck with patch today?
  4. AstroCat01

2.12 television sound broken

Yeah I posted on this one, I think it would qualify as a "known bug" at this point. But please if you have time submit a bug ticket for it on support so maybe we get it fixed. :)
  5. AstroCat01

There appears to be several broken sounds in 2.1.2 that were not causing issues in 2.1.1. I wonder if it's a more global issue they introduced. I haven't found a way to fix any of this either. Maybe a hotfix? Small chance I suppose.
  6. AstroCat01

Yeah the mayoral race ads also are missing audio now.
  7. AstroCat01

Yep, already submitted a bug report. Thanks.
  8. AstroCat01

Fresh separate install, different PC with no mods installed. I've also now verified with multiple other people who are experiencing the same problem. Some TV "shows" now no longer have any audio. With 2.1.1 they worked fine. 1709309599 Fresh separate install, different PC with no mods...
  9. AstroCat01

Can't access radio in V apartment after Act 2

Oh ok, cool I'll keep playing and see if it "resets" and starts working again. Thanks.
  10. AstroCat01

After patch 2.1.2 lot's of TV show audio is missing. Especially during the news casts, and the mayoral advertisements, such as for Wheldon Holt. I have tried with mods and without any mods, makes no difference, the missing audio still happens. So it is not mod related and in the base vanilla game.
  11. AstroCat01

Can't access radio in V apartment after Act 2

2.1.1 says: "It will now be possible to properly interact with the radio in V's apartment in Megabuilding H10." But it only works in Act 1, once Act 2 stars the controls are missing. A fix would be nice.
  12. AstroCat01

Black spots on trees and sharpening halos in front of smoke

Same issue with me... there is a big tarp that has holes in it and it changes "black holes" as you move by it, same issue. it looks terrible, lessens with PT off, completely goes away with RT off.
  13. AstroCat01

Shadow flickering?

This shadow flickering "normal" with 2.1.1? Nothing I do really makes it go away, mods or no mods, or in-game settings have too much of an effect.
  14. AstroCat01

Patch 1.1 big fps loss

Also, I've noticed something odd is going on even when I'm hitting 70-80fps. It's still laggy, like Gsync wasn't working or something. It's very odd, before it was very smooth just liked you expect it but now even with ok fps, it's got a strange lag.
  15. AstroCat01

Patch 1.1 big fps loss

10700k / EVGA 3080 FTW3, (solid system) etc... Patch 1.1 = around 15 fps loss, seems related to Ray Tracing. In my test spot, I usually get around 60fps with RT Psycho, but right after 1.1 it dropped to around 45fps! I re-installed latest Nvidia drivers, reset in-game to default graphics and...
  16. AstroCat01

gig: shark in water won't complete

I got this quest, finished it but it still says it's active in my quest log. Any help, or am I screwed? udpate! I know how this happened, so right next to the quest a random event spawned and the two conflicts overlapped, thus messing up the scripting for the actual Shark in Water quest, so it...
  17. AstroCat01

Graphical tweak advice, just a few more fps?

I am averaging around 60fps or more but at times in really dense scenes I get in to the 50s. I'd love to increase that with minimal loss of fidelity. Any consensus on how to gain a few more fps with minimal impact? Running, 1440p, 85 FOV, Ultra with Ultra Ray Tracing. (I only turned off Film...
  18. AstroCat01

Unable to pick up cards

Same problem for me, Nomad starting. Can't pick it up.
  19. AstroCat01

All NPC Scabbards Update Thread

Is this mod still getting a final update? Thanks.
  20. AstroCat01

All NPC Scabbards Update Thread

Thanks, for the update. And... fingers crossed CDPR fixes the modkit!
Top Bottom