Search results

+
  1. U

EB Games (Australia) Screwed me over!

EB Games (Australia) Screwed me over! I recently rebuilt my computer, and after a whole day of installing stuff again, I finally went to install The Witcher.I get greeted with a CRC error! I looked at the disc and saw a tiny scratch on it, which in all honesty I didn't understand how it got...
  2. U

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

Overall? Very well done and worth the wait.I love the re-recorded lines for the english edition, they come much more naturally now, and don't sound so.. wooden, if that makes any sense. Fighting alo seems a lot mroe smooth as well, from some things i can't quite put my finger on. It just feels...
  3. U

Game registration - problems and solutions here

Is it at least possible to re-register a game on a different computer, or to at least confirm it's legit so the EE can be installed?
  4. U

Game registration - problems and solutions here

Well, looks like I've got myself in a bit of a pickle, actually.Back when I first got the witcher, I had some problems registering the game. So, to cut a needlessly complicated story short, a friend used his computer to register my game to my account here.Now, the fact the EE patch requires me...
  5. U

Downloadable content announcement

I find it rather funny how the release date for the EE is very, very close to the release of "Blood of the elves".
  6. U

A new, improved and enhanced edition of The Witcher approaches!

This has probably been asked before, but oh well....But in the recent news post about all of the features coming along with The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, It was stated that people who already have the game will get all of the improvements in subsequent patches.My main concern is this: Will we...
  7. U

Any modders or mod teams already ready to rumble?

It may take me a while, but learning to use the construction set is something i plan on investing a *lot* of time into.
Top Bottom