Search results

+
  1. U

Shani?

I don't really care. I didn't like her in the first game but her part can't be very major hopefully and with how they changed all character designs so far a new Shani could be nice, the one in TW1 was just pretty annoying.
  2. U

Combat in TW2, how does it look?

I actually don't like dying very much lol. Its *almost* dying that gets me excited.. Combat should be challenging, it should force you to use your tools wisely and I'm extremely satisfied when I come on top, I don't need to die a few times I just need to feel like "man I did good, that and that...
  3. U

Theres nothing wrong with more options, I support this, why limit people? However the reason me and some other fans are worried is mostly because TW1 quite failed here, while it was still "good enough" overall. I hope they release a demo when TW2 gets out instead of waiting like the first game...
  4. U

Well its true they didn't even begin to balance everything, but while Geralt is supposed to be faster than your average bulk its too much really. The average speed for a human to swing his blade isn't very fast. The animations are great and slowing them down can make it look more realistic, you...
  5. U

Combat in TW2, how does it look? My thoughts about TW2 combat system are below. What do you think about TW2 combat system and maybye gameplay in general?I'm worried. RED officials mention in several videos that they're aiming for a combat system that is both easy and rather "shallow" those that...
  6. U

What do you think of Geralt's new look?

I think its very good. Theres a reason warriors with long hair knotted their hair for fighting and battle, largely he doesn't look too different than the "old" one other than more detail and a different hairstyle, unlike other charters like Trish that really changed a lot (she changed for the...
  7. U

VIDEO: Gameplay Trailer: Prison Break

In a way this was more inserting and entertaining than whatever theres on TV right now. I mean the idea of two characters telling the same story in their own way is something you see in TV every now and then but I thought tis really well done here, was pretty entertaining.
  8. U

Tech Details on Game Engine

I hope this will be a good engine (good being = it looks great and yet runs very smoothly, hack ask me to upgrade my graphic card sure just don't crush or bug out on me), it sure looks very fluid and responsive from the vids. I don't know about the PC but the 360 version looks good we've seen...
  9. U

The Witcher 2 wishlist

I wish TW2 will be a brilliant game, and god, it sure looks like one.Say RED, if this goes really well, how about The Dark Tower series eh? :)
  10. U

Shadows missing on High

I manged to find an old thread in this forum when googling random things that might help me solve this.Here:http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=20461.0I have no idea why, but without AA, shadows are missing on High. With AA (x2 or x4) shadows are back.This is the weirdest bug I've...
  11. U

Shadows missing on High

Yea but I was curious :)Anyway, I've taken 2 pictures to show the situation while trying the older monitor (didn't change anything).This is when Lightning and Shadows are set to high:This is when Lightning and Shadows are set to medium:There aren't much objects in the pictures but u can clearly...
  12. U

Shadows missing on High

Nope... I'm sorry I forgot to post my rig. It didn't change since the last time I played (other than OC, bigger screen, and new drivers) and it used to work fine (I think at least) so theoretically its something with the game.8800GTS - OCE6750 - OC2G RAM - OCWIN 7 64bit1920 X 1080 ressBtw how...
  13. U

Shadows missing on High

Shadows missing on High After a long time I re-installed TW, patched it, installed some mods and everything. I have just finished testing the way it looks\runs and Ive encountered a strange bug.It seems shadows are missing when shadows are set to high. I think only Actor shadows (NPC's and...
  14. U

[mod] The Witcher: Inferno Edition - UI & HUD Redesign

omg you really made this! Seeing TW2 made me wanna replay the first, so I came to look for some cool mods and it nice to find this, thanks :D!
  15. U

The Community Mod Directory

Really nice topic, it helped me find some nice modes I didn't know off.
  16. U

I cannot install mods

I was actually going to ask if you tried to remove the game and reinstall it but I assumed you already did so I didn't say anything. I'm glad you fixed it, enjoy your mods :)
  17. U

Talents - info, recommended [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

Thanks for answering but, maybe its doing more damage with each upgrade? And does the distance grow with levels? If not I think I might pass the powerups and save the points :)
  18. U

Talents - info, recommended [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

I'm a bit confused with igni. I have all the Igni things you can get for bronze, and from my expeircine I get a fireball only if I use the sign on 2 with powerup. Isn't the power up unnecessary? The fireball seems less efficient then the normal uncharged version of the sign, so why should I take it?
  19. U

[mod] The Witcher: Black Edition - UI & HUD Redesign

Very nice! At first I only used it for changing triss hair to black and making geralt look cooler, but the more I look on the UI the more I like it then the "normal" one mainly (to much green). The problme I still have is thatl I mean come on all black? Its just to much, maybe you can put the...
  20. U

[Request] Dragonslayer from Berserk

Hi there, I'm also a Berserk fan (my fav and only), but you sure it could work with The Witcher? I mean that sword supposed to be almost as big as a man, and the movements Geralt makes with the sword wouldn't make sense with such big sword, but I don't know about modes so I think someone should...
Top Bottom