Search results

+
  1. F

[PC] Change objective key not rebindable.

Hi all, It's been a while now since Cyberpunk 2077 was released, and there is a major issue that still remains. As a french player, I got an AZERTY keyboard, and for running Im using the "Z" key like most games, which is unfortunately associated with the "objective change" function in cyberpunk...
  2. F

How to differentiate Standard Edition with Day One Edition?

Hello. Im planning to buy the game on PC (physically), but I want the day one edition. Problem is, it's not written on the cover. So how to differentiate the Standard one with the Day one edition ? I don't even know if it exists a Standard edition for this game. I only know for sure that the Day...
  3. F

The Witcher 2 PC reatail box on Steam linux

The Witcher 2 PC reatail box on Steam linux Greetings, I bought The Witcher 2 game when it was released, the PC box retail. Now that The Witcher 2 is available on Steam Linux, I would like to play it on Ubuntu, but i guess my serial number isn't valid on Steam... So my question is : What...
  4. F

Game crashes during ARENA

Game crashes during ARENA Greetings. I don't remember i had problem (crash or return on windows) when i played The Witcher 2 even in EE. I have been to the end of the game 4 times, and never had any problems. But several monthes later, I decided to re-install TW2 and when i am trying to get a...
Top Bottom