Search results

+
  1. Z

Historical Origin of Witcher Swords

The only asian cartoon character with a huge sword and a believable musculature to actually use it was Guts from Berserk.And, yeah, thank you devs for giving us a reprieve from the lately allpresent curvy glowsticks that came to represent swords in games lately.
  2. Z

Moral choices in The Witcher

The mark of a good roleplaying game.
  3. Z

The Witcher downloadable demo available now!

I play the game with my girlfriend so I have no problems with long load times.And I'm probably the only one who is going to miss them a bit. ;D
  4. Z

The Witcher downloadable demo available now!

From what I've heard, the demo has some parts of the upcoming patch 1.2 implemented so that is probably the reason for short load times.
  5. Z

[OBSOLETE since EE]1eyedking's Complete Original Script (subtitles AND journal!)

Well, I'm a pretty fast reader so I can. My girlfriend, though, has some problems when it's a bigger chunk of text and the spoken line is something like "Understood."Yes, the pauses are timed with spoken dialogue in mind.
  6. Z

[OBSOLETE since EE]1eyedking's Complete Original Script (subtitles AND journal!)

No game stopping bugs yet. I'm playing through Act II for the first time using modified english subs with english voiceover. So far there were some differences between the two, but the interesting thing is that the journal is updated according to the subs, not the spoken text. This may explain...
  7. Z

Even if they are unofficial and buggy they can't actually reduce the game quality as the spoken lines are still genuine. So you can't miss out on anything, right?Besides, it'll be interesting to see just how much difference there is.
Top Bottom