Search results

+
  1. S

Asking a question about performance of the game in my PC

I would agree that the cpu is the issue... although I am running fine on my AMD Althon XP 2100+ :P(too cheap to upgrade right now ;D )
  2. S

Sound and EAX ( mss32.dll ) issues

Look at your options and make sure that the disable sound box is not checked.
  3. S

I'd love to play The Witcher

When it gets too hot, just pour cold water on it...
  4. S

I'd love to play The Witcher

Was oing to say sounds like a heat issue...
  5. S

Loading Game Problem

where does it crash (what area are the saved games in?)What is your video card, and driver revision?Try copying your saves, reinstall the game, and see if that helps. If you can load games after a fresh install, pull the saved games back into the directory and try. If it starts crashing again...
  6. S

Crashed while Loading.. now it wont play

downgrade to the catalyst 7.8 drivers and try again...
  7. S

Can't play Act III :(

Let me test something and get back with you... :)I might have found something that helps a bit in Vizima
  8. S

Total Crash, Game won't even play

While some systems will still play it (if you know what to look for... mine is also not supported CPU-wise) the important thing to note is that your graphics card is a horrible one. eMachines are notorious for this crap. NEVER use the Intel graphics card!! I could have a GB of memory, and would...
  9. S

Crash to desktop during loading screens (patch 1.2 installed)

try rolling back your video drivers. Download 7.7 or 7.8, then uninstall what you have, reboot, and install the 7.7/7.8 drivers. Worked for me...
  10. S

Sudden graphic gremlins... [SOLVED]

ATi cards run hot, and don't always report right. I actually had to roll my drivers back from 7.12, to 7.8...
  11. S

Game Crash when loading / saving

try tuning all your graphics to the min, and load, then slowly up them. There has been a lot of problems with the grass and the field-of-depth...Also, I was having crashes, and rolled my video drivers back and that cleared up a lot of issues (I have an ATi.)
  12. S

In need of credibility support !! (please read)

You are a worthless piece o crap! :PThe problem with not being "official" is that you do not have a team that stress-tests the system. The good thing about you is that you are willing to learn from the misfortunes of others (let's look at my emails...) BTW... going to test this, but upping my...
  13. S

Those with immediate CTD when starting the game please read

Those with immediate CTD when starting the game please read Been testing some things, trying to improve my experience, and found that using the 7.12 Catalyst drivers would cause an immediate CTD. Try rolling back your drivers to see if that helps.Going to 7.8 took care of that, and removed the...
  14. S

Periodic crashes in Windows XP SP2 - Computer Exceeds System Recommendations

Unfortunately, you cannot compare this game with others. It runs unlike most out there. Where I SHOULD have trouble, I don't... there could be a number of things that could attribute to your overall issue... Not saying it's the hardware, but the moment you rule something out without testing it...
  15. S

My turn!!!

You're not going to like everything... ;D ::)
  16. S

My turn!!!

My turn!!! Ever since 1.2, I've been experiencing graphical spikes... usually within the first 10-15 minutes my memtests are fine, my graphics card meets the reqs, and my heat SEEMS to be running around 103-110 F, so that shouldn't be the problem either.With the timing, it almost seems like a...
  17. S

Win xp

Unfortunately, those "details" from the window are never useful.When does it happen? What are your system specs?When it happens, are you eating a bagel? (it's important)
  18. S

A Soldier Overseas in need of Crashing Problem!!!!

Of course!! :P ::)It's what I do best when I'm not in your shoes ;D
  19. S

.... just thought of something... Tages...doesn't it need a internet connection? (think I read that somewhere.Could that be his problem?
  20. S

Do you get the launcher?I would also send a copy of your dxdiag to Mobidoy too, as that can show some things that could otherwise be missed. If you do not get the launcher, I'd say a corrupt installation. How much hard drive space do you have remianing? If you get the launcher, but if reboots...
Top Bottom