Search results

+
  1. S

Whose head Geralt is wearing?

True.And beautifully said :D
  2. S

Couldn't agree more!It's so uplifting to know there are people out there who share your point of view ;D
  3. S

Frankly, I doubt they'll do it (the way fans would want it in any case).Remember the Tomb Raider project? Personally, I have nothing against A. Jolie, but she was the crappiest Lara Croft in existence - IMO - because she is a real actress. And this raises economical issues (nobody would go to a...
  4. S

The Witcher Fan Fiction Contest

Thank you, Eriash, thank you, people! With your help I finally managed to upload the damn thing.A last-minute tip: I succeeded when I saved the text in the notepad first. Now I can see it fine on the site. Probably MS Word is at odds with whatever program is used for uploading here.I wish you...
  5. S

The Witcher Fan Fiction Contest

A quick question: is the last day for submitting stories the 4th or the 5th of January?Can I still send mine today?the "show mine" button does not show my submission.
  6. S

That would be amazing ::) *sigh*
  7. S

These two guys rock!And here's a nice closeup of the Man :)
  8. S

Thanx. Where could I see his sketches? Anything else of his works? I'm a little confused about Geralt's head because his skin is so believable in the movies, next to alive... Gosh he is awesome! :D
  9. S

Whose head Geralt is wearing? I'd like to know if Geralt's face is a construct or it actually belongs to someone? (Some actor, member of the staff, janitor :D ) Does anyone know that? I' like to put that person into my will ;D
  10. S

Patch 1.2 available!

Great. With patch 1.1 I had it all - the ability to have a surpus of talents and no crashes while I played. Now with patch 1.2 I have no talents to spend and plenty of crashes. Nice.
  11. S

How old are you ?

12. S

Opinions by gamers.

This game was done with heart and infused with souls of its creators, as it can be seen in the great attention to detail, the flying birds and butterflies, the golden sunshine in the morning, the catlike moves of the Witcher, his breathtakingly rendered white hair, the spectacular fighting...
  13. S

Geralt’s English dubbing!

This voice is good. Not Perfect but good. I don't know who performed, but the one voice that sent shivers up and down my spine was that of Stephen Russell, who is a voice actor, most known for his voice acting in the Thief game series as the protagonist Garrett. Now that's talent ::)
Top Bottom