Search results

+
  1. A

[Updated] The Witcher EE Uncensored files [Sexcards, models, blood]

here try this site it has the files you needPlease do not post links to sites with non-condoned content. Thank you.
  2. A

[Updated] The Witcher EE Uncensored files [Sexcards, models, blood]

i already have the moddified bik files for the original witcher. Do i need to dl the the new bik files, or i just need the other updated files for EE
  3. A

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

I for one didn't like the censor thing myself. When purchased from my local EB, then installed, played for a couple of hours, then to the forums, it was then i found out my version was gimped. Just say i was pissed, for "I" didn't have the choice. So i DL the modded files, now it's uncut. But if...
  4. A

Is this a known issue with patch 1.2?

Since i've installed 1.2 patch it crashed on me constantly 1-3 times in a hour. So i said the hell with it uninstalled/reinstall update to patch 1.1a. I will bear the loading times with it & have a game going for 1-6 hrs without crashing. Will wait till a stable patch comes out till then.
  5. A

Censorship in The Witcher

for those of living in Canada visit NCIX.com in BC they have the uncut version. What is also a bonus you don't need a credit card to buy. Can use your bank account & set them up as a bill payment.
  6. A

Extensions

You don't count Neverwinter Nights as a classic (top-down)RPG? Gotta say, that's a tough call. NWN 2 was a little "Ho Hum" but I thought the original was a fairly good follow-up to Baldur's, and gave me a hell of alot of enjoyment, over at three years.These days, of course, it's kinda hard to go...
  7. A

For next patch

For next patch is there going to be a fix for those of us who has dual & quad core processors?
  8. A

The Game crashes all the time! Why?

for me also
  9. A

Extensions

These were the best at the time, which so far to date 10yrs + that developers failed to duplicate :oSad, very bloody sad :'(
  10. A

Crash to desktop XP SP2 One possible solution for AMD dual core systems only

same thing for me also.System - Antec Sonata IIAsus M2N-EAthlon 64 X2 6400+ Dual Core Processor AM2 3.2GHZOCZ Game X Stream 700 PSScythe Infinity 5 Heatpipe CPU Cooler 120mm 1200RPMEVGA 7900GTX 512mb Video Card2Gb OCZ Platinum XTC Rev. 2 PC2-6400 DDR2-800 CL4-4-4-15 240 PinCreative Labs Sound...
  11. A

CD Keys in Canada

sent email today after finding this out. So what's the extra goodies we are able to recieve?
Top Bottom