Search results

+
  1. P

Advanced swordplay styles

Advanced swordplay styles Due to the game being too easy in my previous playthroughs, I never saw the most advanced attacks in a sequence -- the enemies usually fell before I could get to the gold attack in the chain. Now that I've got some mods running, the enemies have much more HP, so I need...
  2. P

Raining cats and dogs

Raining cats and dogs What do you think of the weather in The Witcher? I, for one, am bothered by the amount of rain that falls in the first three chapters. In Chapter I, it was raining almost constantly. In Chapter II, hardly less so. (Funny enough, the Swamps, although usually a very damp...
  3. P

[ACT I] A bug with the candles

[ACT I] A bug with the candles *Sigh* I guess not even the Extended Edition is without bugs. :-\ I've just found a serious one: the Reverend gave me the quest to light the candles at the shrines, but no candles appeared in my quest inventory. I can talk to the Reverend and get him to remind me...
  4. P

The Witcher file list for modders

The Witcher file list for modders Hello! I'd like to make a little contribution to the modding community. After decompiling, the essential game files are placed in numerous folders under numerous names. To avoid confusion and help modders without much programming experience, I've created an...
  5. P

lightning strike sound when loading or changing areas?

lightning strike sound when loading or changing areas? Hello! It pains me that I have yet another bug to add to the long list of The Witcher's flaws. :( This one is very trivial, but very curious: whenever I load a saved game, immediately when I assume control of my character, I hear a single...
Top Bottom