Search results

+
  1. K

Scleroderm

Scleroderm The wikia does not give hints as to where to find more of this. I find it is needed for stuff I am making the most. Any one know where to find some? Other than buying?
  2. K

when you import a witcher 1 save....

when you import a witcher 1 save.... when you import it, do you get your stuff right away in prologue? I don't seem to have it. I was thinking it might be that you don't get your stuff until chapter 1, but it would make sense that you had it in prologue, right?
  3. K

after you finish on normal...

after you finish on normal... I just finished on normal. I knew you could start game with a witcher 1 save, which I played but don't have savefile for, but I thought that if you finished it on normal you could load that save and start out with some sort of bump up either in level or whatever...
  4. K

crossing the mist...only back and forth once, right?

crossing the mist...only back and forth once, right? I went to vergen, got crap, and along the way got a harpy quest. I decided to wait til later to do that. I think that was a mistake. I went back over to kaedweni camp, and did some stuff....now I die if try to cross back. so....is there a...
  5. K

kicked out of dream

kicked out of dream I was kicked out of the necromancers dream. not sure why. I was fighting harpies and running along....and I woke up. I will go slower this time, maybe I was supposed to let Auckes lead. weird. anyway.
  6. K

hexed opponents.

hexed opponents. I am wondering if it is just me..... Let's say I have hexed someone. like 5 bandits are at me, and 1 gets hexed. it seems that sometimes, while the opponent is hexed, I will lock on to him after killing another bandit, and will damage the hexed guy and he loses his hex...
  7. K

think this is tech issue: kaedweni camp empty/henselt gone

think this is tech issue: kaedweni camp empty/henselt gone i just got all 3 items and recrossed mist. found out nilfgaardians took triss. quest marker leads me to henselt's tent. but the ENTIRE CAMP is empty. not a soul. creepy. where is everyone?
  8. K

jagged sword....gone?

jagged sword....gone? I made a sword from the teeth of the endregas....I equipped it, and used it, and finally got to chapter 2. I was looking at my sword...and the one I am using is not the jagged sword! wtf? not in storage. edit: the only thing I can think of is that I was using it when...
  9. K

Gavrilo's Trinket

Gavrilo's Trinket what does he give you? I can't figure out what he gave me.
  10. K

axii POP!

axii POP! it seems when I use axii, either it takes awhile, or a get a wierd UHH! sound from geralt like he has been hit. in loredo's place, it was like 6 times in a row when I tried to use Axii, it seemed nothing happened and geralt acted like he had been hit. and there was no melee people...
  11. K

The Anezka boogie dance (bug?)

The Anezka boogie dance (bug?) so I am out by a shrine (no spoiler) and anezka basically says "watch this shit!" and I am told I am supposed to protect her. a) she is doing a boogie dance wierd animation. :cool: no baddies show/ no ritual starts. I did not save so I had to go a few minutes...
  12. K

Hospital Files and Roche

Hospital Files and Roche I have hospital records and files 1-4, and I thought that would open up a dialogue with Roche but it does not seem to have done so. Does it happen later? or did I miss something?
  13. K

combat tips for the terminally ungifted

combat tips for the terminally ungifted So I played witcher 1 on normal. died some, but basically, I think it was super fun, and I felt pretty competent. in witcher 1, there was timing involved on when you swing your sword, but on normal it gave you hints. I just fought dmitri, but I feel...
  14. K

putting otsmurk into mongoose

putting otsmurk into mongoose I was able to make a mongoose potion before I got otsmurk, but I figured that was not good, so I went and got it. I see 3 ingredients in the alchemy potion, but none of them are otsmurk and I don't seem to be able to drag it over to the potion making part of the...
  15. K

do you have to keep formula>?

do you have to keep formula>? I have a bunch of formula here in chapter 1. If I have it in my inventory, it does not seem I can use it to learn it, and I am afraid to get rid of it....want to be able to make stuff! so am I missing something? do I need to keep them in inventory?
  16. K

did not get a intimidate acheivement?

did not get a intimidate acheivement? I intimidated someone successfully...no spoilers....just someone....and it did not unlock the steam achievement. Does it have to be related to a certain quest or something?
  17. K

making a silver sword and runes

making a silver sword and runes so I was able to make a silver sword. But I have a sun rune that I would like to add to the sword but I don't seem able to add it to the sword through the options with the smithy. I see the sun run in my crafting items and I see a circle where I really want to...
  18. K

getting trite, real fast

getting trite, real fast I am reading the last wish.seriously, could the author try to BEAT IT INTO OUR HEADS MORE that people don't like "a mutant" like the witcher.seriously, people are stupid, and venal, but more aware of necessary evil than the author seems to give them credit for. people...
  19. K

biggest slowdown problem

biggest slowdown problem i am playing with 3 gig of ram, an ati radeon 3950 something or rather....and a 2 ghz processor. i run the game at low levels, some stuff turned off. this is not a tech question, because I have no technical problem.I have a fire/multiple adversaries problem. during the...
  20. K

[ACT II] alghoul contract...150 gold?

[ACT II] alghoul contract...150 gold? I was wondering if there was anywhere in act II to get the alghoul entry without paying 500 dollars for a book. I guess the book has other entries so it makes it worth it, but you only get 150 gold for the quest, and i think 500 xp. I am low on cash in act...
Top Bottom