Search results

+
  1. F

move speed modding

I'm agree ! Please can you do something! ? :'(
  2. F

Mod : Walk in OTS view?

Sympa but , I've done a fresh topic to show that I'm not the only one to demand this new game interface. It's a detail but for some gamer, it is better for the immersion and role play.So I wait for reactions.
  3. F

Mod : Walk in OTS view?

Mod : Walk in OTS view? Hellowill it be possible to modify the interface that can make possible walk in OTS view?It would upgrade my pleasure with the game. :)
  4. F

Any modders or mod teams already ready to rumble?

Hello Modders!Do you think you could make Geralt walk in OST view with the Tool Set? ;D I'm ready to pay a million of Orins! ;D
  5. F

Patch 1.2 available!

I won't vote for the best RPG until we can't walk... :P
  6. F

Patch 1.2 available!

I hope a modder will make possible walking in OST view , but it seems too diifficult to the dev's to do it... so it will be for the modders.. ::)WE WANT WALK!!!!!! >:(
  7. F

Any modders or mod teams already ready to rumble?

Do we have news about the tool set?
  8. F

Patch 1.2 available!

Walk in OST viewI thought there was a big waiting about this fix.. :( And I thought it was simple to do it.. We 've not been heard by CDP... little deception...
  9. F

Patch 1.2 available!

We can't walk in OST view... :'(Thank anyway for the work CDP
  10. F

The Witcher downloadable demo available now!

Hello!Those who have the demo with implementation of Patch 1.2 I have a question please?Is it possible to walk in OTS view? (I mean Toggle Walk/Run) :'( I know I insist on a detail but that what I'm waiting for to have a better experience of the game.
  11. F

[SOLVED with a MOD] Walking in OTS

yes!I'm agree with this possibility to walk in OTS view !!+1 !!Please!! I stopped playing because of that! And the animation of walking have class in the others views ! So Why private us of this possibility in OTS :'(?
Top Bottom