Search results

+
  1. Eliwan

[BUG] Mission Extreme Cosplay

[BUG] Mission Extreme Cosplay In this mission I found a bug, facing the game at the highest difficulty. Once the statues have turned into elves, to not die, I was forced to flee in the upper level of the terrace. In this way, the enemies have stopped staying in the yard. Now, trying to go...
  2. Eliwan

Poll Collector's Edition Statue problems

Poll Collector's Edition Statue problems I open this poll because I want to understand the current situation and future of the solutions proposed by Namco Bandai.
  3. Eliwan

[BUG] The ship trap

[BUG] The ship trap There is no way out of here. You die of hunger and thirst. Know this.
  4. Eliwan

In your opinion, in that setting the game should inspire you?

In your opinion, in that setting the game should inspire you? Commented your choice :) ---------- Updated at 11:45 AM ---------- Ops ... please move into general discussions
  5. Eliwan

[Bug] Slave Prisoner

[Bug] Slave Prisoner I got close to a fire where there were bandits. I'm dead. Reloading the game the bandits were gone, and with them the key to unlocking the guy. I tried to go back, to kill other bandits in the area but no key. It 'a bug. Right?
  6. Eliwan

What do you think of a DLC of Brokilon?

What do you think of a DLC of Brokilon? Would not you like to have an adventure (DLC) Geralt to Brokilon with Milva and Dandelion? It could refer to a flashback of the past (with Geralt younger) set in the forest. How many stories could be created? Perhaps with a story driven, where there is...
  7. Eliwan

What would you like as a Christmas gift from CDPR?

What would you like as a Christmas gift from CDPR? What would you like to have from CDPR as a Christmas gift? - A new gameplay video of TW3, where there are no downgrade. - A gameplay video of Cyberpunk 2077. - A 2015 calendar of Triss, Yennefer and Ciri. Obviously sexy. - A playable demo of...
Top Bottom