Search results

+
  1. U

Welcome Thread [Archive]

sorry if the way I hi-lite something upsets others ----------------
  2. U

What's that?! [QUIZ]

Wow after all these years of making oatmeal (porridge) never knew I was making it wrong and with the wrong utensil for it :) ;) ::) lol
  3. U

Dice Game improved in the EE

if you play a single player game than anything goes that lets you enjoy yourself { that is what it's all about your enjoyment } if you play a game that others are also playing then one has to remember to play by the set rules and or any house rules that apply to that game so it's far to all
  4. U

Now playing [music]

playing The Witcher disc great music@[Fear]_Ifayra 13th Warrior one of my all time favorite movies ============ never thought of getting the music disc
  5. U

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Happy Witching to all ========== hope you enjoy the site and the game
  6. U

[GENERAL] Things you wish you knew before you started

@ game widow we all learn something new when we play or do something enough times -------------- the human mind starts to wonder what would happen if I tried it this way this time :) ;)my first time I didn't know they had game manuals so made my own ::) ;D
  7. U

What's that?! [QUIZ]

I love and make oatmeal all the time for my boy ( big Witcher fan by the way if anybody has read some of my posts) and me -----lots of times we put rasins, cinnamin, nutmag, alspice,brown suger,and vanilla in it and call it porridgeI grew up on a farm and have cooked oatmeal since I was a kid...
  8. U

Auto-selecting potion ingredients when brewing

I managed to stumble on the color part of it by pure chance on the first try playing around trying to micro manage my inventory while making potions on auto
  9. U

Auto-selecting potion ingredients when brewing

I know the only way I could get the best potion combinations were manually ========== everytime I did auto I wouldn't get the best potion possible ======== seem like what Corylea was saying was happening to me
  10. U

Will I enjoy The Witcher?

you can explore the area your in mostly --------------- not completely open just right for the game so you don't run around with your head cut off looking for what next do I do ---------- no climbing or jumping { myself I hate that, what to play game not gym } =you can jump somewhat when you are...
  11. U

Fighting speed

the fighting style of the game is one of it's strongest pionts -------- imho--------------- anyways just love the way it plays for the most part Ive have only smooth fightsas noted by ST_ GHOST if you put more into fighting than spells, potions, etc you really end up as fast smooth fighting machine
  12. U

what is your game playing ritual?

:) candle ------ cinnamon an apple pie smell for me this time of year ;D
  13. U

They have to release more Witcher merchandise

@ Game Widowgood God girl have you tried the lottery? hopefully C D Red will come out with a line of stuff --- like other major companies dowould be a good cash flow for them I belieave
  14. U

People using Cheats?

@ Petra SiliebtwI think I would have endless discussions with your son about using cheats :teeth:be my guess on that Petra ------------------ I've try for years :) ;) still can't see it myself how he was having such a good time ::)
  15. U

People using Cheats?

@ Petra Silie Trekkies are a serious group ================= just like us Witchers ============= better be careful that they don't have Scotty "beam you up and use a Vulcan mind meld on you" :) ;) :D ;DI honestly don't use a hint or walkthrou unless I can honestly not go any furhter...
  16. U

Are you getting Fallout 3?

still debating the issue ---------I have the others --------so we wait a while untill the price goes down I guess ----------- mostly for the collection ------------ just played a little of the firstinto fantasy more than sci fi
  17. U

What rpg would you suggest to me?

try the Dungeon Siege series by Gas Powered Games ------------- they play nice and you can play as a female if you wishI enjoyed them
  18. U

Post Your Desktop!!

nice pic not sure how to post desk topI have Moreen as mine so don't think they would show it ------------- those nice boobs of her out for all to see ;D
  19. U

People using Cheats?

nobody that I know that plays games can figure out everything that a designer has put into their game -------- if I could I would be designing the games :) ;)The first game I ever played was Zelda --------------------- I didn't know about walk throus, cheats,or hint books -------------- so I...
  20. U

People using Cheats?

that is why I seldom ever use a walk throu or read what someone else is writing about unless I already have completed a sectiononce I used a walk throu cause of a graphic giltch in "Stonekeep" one of the best games that I played ---- would not show me what had to be down --- so had to look at a...
Top Bottom