Search results

+
  1. L

Witcher EE and forced Dell LightFX support [RESOLVED / SOLUTION]

Excellant work on tracking this down! I had given up and un-installed the game and would check back now and again to see if anyone came up with something for this problem, (it kept getting mixed in with the EAX and Miles files troubles).Re-installed, patched, re named the file and the game now...
  2. L

Patch 1.5 ?

Few people seem to have the problem that I have which is the sound being full of static, so much so that the game is not playable. No it is not an EAX or Miles probem though I tried all of the fixes listed as well as doing a completely clean install and patch.I finally gave up, uninstalled it...
  3. L

Sound and EAX ( mss32.dll ) issues

Still full of static, tired of messing with it...off to other things
  4. L

Hate to sound thick, but how would I to start Witcher.exe in Windows XP SP 2 compatability mode? I know I have read about it but never had the need to try it.Edit. nm, found an explanation trying it now
  5. L

I posted about the same problem in the Sounds/EAX problem thread, no help yet. I used my SB X-Fi as well as my on board Sygma-Tel card, external speakers and my internals. No change. You decribe your problem exactly as what I have, the only difference is that I upgraded my game with the...
  6. L

Yeah, I tried just running through my notebook speakers with the Sygma-Tel as primary sound card but it was no difference. Oddly the music at the in game loading screen was clean but any other time, in game or even at the menu screen the sound, (music, voices and effects) are filled with so much...
  7. L

I do not have any problems with the game launching or crashing out. My problem is that the sound is full of static and scratchy. I have tried both my onboard sound, Sygma-Tel and my USB X-Fi, each has the same problem. I do not have EAX enabled, when I did try to add it to Alchemy then the game...
  8. L

[EPILOGUE] Helpl Please help me im loosing my mind over here lol

Yes you should know who the last boss was...who was given the talisman by Geralt and could just "dissapear" when frightened, seemingly to travel through time itself?
Top Bottom