Search results

+
  1. L

Voice Actor

Dunno is this is still of use to anyone, but I finally have time to work on stuff like this now and would be glad to, if anyone needs a VA. I'll also try uploading some new samples, better ones.
  2. L

Voice Actor

Nodging thid back up again, in case anyone is interested and looking.I'll soon be having a lot of free time on my hands and be able to get down and do some work :)
  3. L

Voice Actor

Thanks for the honest critique, mate :) I really appreciate it.
  4. L

Voice Actor

Just givin' it a little nodge there, incase anyone was looking for voicework.
  5. L

Voice Actor

Thank you very much ;D That's very kind of you
  6. L

Voice Actor

Oi, Thanks alot mate :beer: I appreciate that.
  7. L

Voice Actor

Cheers mate, Thank you very much ;D I've been trying to work on me Geralt, But it's requiring some challenging voice qualities. I appreciate the honest critique :beer:I completely agree on the gear stuff, man. I have to get around to upgradin' it...
  8. L

Voice Actor

Just give it a little nodge there, Eh...
  9. L

Game: Describe the members

A'right, Here we go.I imagine gamewidow as a very colorful woman, with a rich imagination and a whacky sense of humor. I imagine she's a little below average height, With brown hair a bit above the shoulders with a warm, kind hearted smile. someone who radiates creativity and a unique...
  10. L

Game: Describe the members

Aye, I wanted to describe gamewidow, As she's the member I am most familiar with, But I see someone's beat me to it ;D I'll stick around, I'll find someone else to describe!
  11. L

Best processor to get

My plan was, As with my last computer, Was to go as far as possible with the hardware so that I didn't have to worry about upgrades and stuff like that. My current computer of almost 4 years has only just begun being irrelevent in the gaming world, Mainly because of the processor...
  12. L

Best processor to get

If I'm getting a whole new PC, I should go with the i7?
  13. L

Best processor to get

If I choose to go with Intel for the processor, Which is better, The i7 920 or the Core 2 Q9650?
  14. L

The Witcher: Fan-Music

Great stuff man, Loved it :beer: Keep at it!
  15. L

What does your Nick Name mean?

It originated from a nickname I would give guitar players I held in high regard. Since then it has blended with a title a cool viking warrior would probably have, And ye have it, Lord of the Axe :D
  16. L

Voice Actor

Cheers mate, Thank you :beer:
  17. L

Voice Actor

If anyone's got some honest critique to send me way, I'd be happy to hear it. Post here or PM me. Anything on yer mind :beer: Cheers!
  18. L

Voice Actor

Some samples, Recorded with not the finest of equipment and with a slight cold, But should give some indication... Cheers...
  19. L

Mobidoy's Discoveries... You just can't miss them.

Cheers mate! Thanks for that.
  20. L

Best processor to get

Cheers mate, Much appreciated :beer: !
Top Bottom