Search results

+
  1. Z

Why can you let all your villain go?

Most of them weren't really your enemies, which simply had to be the point. It was a game where you're a pinball, stuck between bumpers. Actually, the only characters I wanted to kill were the Nilfgaard Ambassador and Henselt. Sile... I didn't take the jewel out in time. Letho's like you...
  2. Z

DVD not required anymore for patched Original version ( released in 2007 )

That is great news. I DL'ed the EE from fileplanet, but haven't had time to test it.Thanks!
  3. Z

DVD not required anymore for patched Original version ( released in 2007 )

Well, I thought I lost my disc of the original witcher a few days back and thankfully I found it (I had moved and it wasn't in the CD case). It's a bit scratched, but installed onto my system just fine. But now I'm worried about further screwing up my disc by constantly inserting and removing it...
  4. Z

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

I both love and hate the game. I'm sure if I was able to play through it entirely, I'd gain a deep respect for it, but so many parts of the game seem mildly depressing to me.1. The intro and most of the city quests in ACT 1 are fun. But as soon as you hit the swamp in Act 2, you can easily get...
  5. Z

Why did the Devs make the main character one that could not be customized?

For a "serious" RPG player, being able to roleplay a premade character, with his own wants, desires and goals is a large challenge. One that many of us have embraced.Geralt of Rivia has a very distinct appearance. Letting people alter that, would make it all seem cheap.
  6. Z

Installing the Enhanced Edition from DVD

Update: Found My disc! Problem solved. Just really wish I could activate it on Steam. To avoid this happening again.Hey guys, I was unpacking my games today and found my witcher box, without the disc.I'm awful with discs, so I don't genuinely know if I lost it, or if it's hiding with some other...
  7. Z

Spawning items, etc. In game or Djinni only?

Spawning items, etc. In game or Djinni only? I casually mod other games for fun, but I'm most familiar with console commands, bringing up the ~ key to get the desired results. Is there a way to add/spawn items. npcs. buildings, etc. in game... or is it strictly through Djinni?
  8. Z

[Updated] The Witcher EE Uncensored files [Sexcards, models, blood]

Why not upload to Fileplanet or File front like the last one?
  9. Z

How to get Enhanced Edition of The Witcher for free!

Reminders For XP 32-Bit UsersHaving Error Code 111 during the "Modifying Game Files" portion of the Patch Installation?Disable your 3GB and PAE switches in Boot.iniCrashing immediately after starting from the launcher?Go to Control Panel>Sound and Audio Devices>Audio> Advanced (Located at the...
  10. Z

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

Reminders For XP 32-Bit UsersHaving Error Code 111 during the "Modifying Game Files" portion of the Patch Installation?Disable your 3GB and PAE switches in Boot.iniCrashing immediately after starting from the launcher?Go to Control Panel>Sound and Audio Devices>Audio> Advanced (Located at the...
  11. Z

Updated post information.New issue preventing me from actually starting the game posted in first update.
  12. Z

After searching this site and several others, it honestly looks like I'm the only one with this problem.What the heck.I have the /3GB and /PAE switches activated on my computer. Could that have anything to do with it?For some reason that did indeed allow it to be installed. New problem in first...
  13. Z

This is the end, my only friend, the end…

Or better yet, let's do EXACTLY that, so they take a good hard look at the issues.
  14. Z

This patch also broke my game like others that posted here. Which is sad. I've been looking forward to playing again.While installing the mega patch, I get an error after the actualization process, after I've validated I have a game, etc. During the part where it starts modifying your game...
  15. Z

After 6 more attempts of my above posted issue, mixing registry cleanings, temp folder deletion, full defrags and scandisks.... I give up.I'm disappointed greatly. I've seen trivial questions answered throughout the day, and mine was consistently ignored in every help thread. :(
  16. Z

Love the song, wish I could love the patch.This patch also broke my game like others that posted here. :( Which is sad. I've been looking forward to playing again.While installing the mega patch, I get an error during the actualization process, after I've validated I have a game, etc.Error...
  17. Z

Here's the message I posted in the original thread.Here's my problem.While installing the mega patch, I get an error during the actualization process, after I've validated I have a game, etc.Error (111)C:\\Program Files\The Witcher\Data\fx00.bfWhat the heck do I do now?It forced me to reinstall...
  18. Z

Kinda posted during a busy streak. Can anyone help me out?I've had to uninstall and reinstall 3 times now over this stupid bug. I redownloaded the patch from 3 different sites now, and EVERY single one of them has given me the same result.
  19. Z

:(Nothing's ever easy is it?Here's my problem.While installing the mega patch, I get an error during the actualization process, after I've validated I have a game, etc.Error (111)C:\\Program Files\The Witcher\Data\fx00.bfWhat the heck do I do now?It forced me to reinstall the witcher, and did...
  20. Z

Does the fatal1ty sound card fall under the Audigy 2 banner?If so, I'll report back with info on any crashes I get, when I get home.Hopefully RED saw this information you guys posted and will reply.
Top Bottom