Search results

+
  1. Icinix

Player choice, quest markers and chasing the objective checklist

Decades of mono-directional industry wide game design have duped players into thinking playing a game means completing a checklist. In other words, we've dumbed players down by dumbing game design down. If that seems overtly hostile, stay with me. No-one is at fault. This isn't directed at...
  2. Icinix

[SPOILERS] Judy DLC Idea

So one of the best things in the game is scuba diving with Judy, and everything with Judy, and just Judy in general.... ...but what I'd like to see in DLC is more of that non combat like the diving...with Judy. So I'd like a DLC that you go on Judys Roadtrip for a while (or go on a roadtrip...
  3. Icinix

Have you ever played so much Cyberpunk 2077 you...

....look down at your hands and expect to see cyberware. I think I need help. Someone renew my Trauma Team subscription.
  4. Icinix

Screenshots not being taken or saved (PC) (GOG) FIXED

Edit : Fixed - Windows Firewall had decided to start blocking Cyberpunk2077.exe from making changes to the pictures folder. Allowing it fixed it. So my screenshots have never saved anywhere, can load up the screenshot tool and configure everything but when you hit spacebar it flickers and...
Top Bottom