Search results

+
  1. M

Witcher 2 choice 2 and 3

Witcher 2 choice 2 and 3 I know from doing a playthrough of The Witcher 3 with no save import/simulation, the game assumes that you: let Aryan live let Sile die kill letho but what about iorveth/roche? Or saving triss vs philippa/anais? Does a single line of dialogue between you and roche or...
  2. M

I want more convenient oil application

I want more convenient oil application I am looking for a mod that makes apply oils easier than opening up the inventory menu before almost every battle. I don't suppose there is a way to hotkey anything with a mod so that I apply hanged man's venom with numpad 1, necrophage oil with numpad 2, etc.
  3. M

Collect Em All: a 4th decoy?

Collect Em All: a 4th decoy? Every source I have found says that the innkeeper in White Orchard has 1 of the 3 decoy cards. But when I completed White Orchard, she had a second one available after buying the other cards she initially sells. I didn't buy it because I thought you only needed 1...
  4. M

Alchemy completionist: what are all the stuff I need besides alcohol and powder?

Alchemy completionist: what are all the stuff I need besides alcohol and powder? If I wanted to create every potion, oil, bomb, and decoction in the game (including all improved versions). What is the total number of every type of ingredient I need to do so? Since you can refill with...
  5. M

Where's the rest of the witcher series cinematics?

Where's the rest of the witcher series cinematics? I found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MJXAyNNXaM&ab_channel=AFGuidesHD and this: http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/The_Witcher_2_flashbacks now I need to find: -the witcher 2 ending variations (the ones talking about the fate of...
  6. M

witcher 1 2 and 3 journal/codex entries

witcher 1 2 and 3 journal/codex entries is there a series of pages that lists and shows ALL of the journal entries for characters, locations, etc for the 3 games. The witcher wiki only shows them for the first game (sort of...)
  7. M

Is there a dialogue and map mod that does the following:

Is there a dialogue and map mod that does the following: A dialogue mod that either: -skips entire dialogues (except for parts where you make choice of what to say/do) with the single press of a key -makes it so you only have to press X/SPACE once, not twice, per line If neither exist, I want...
  8. M

What comes after a deadly plot?

What comes after a deadly plot? A long while ago, I finished the mission where you meet Djikstra and Roche to plot the assassination, and then I saved Thaler from a troll cave and...the mission completed. Ok, so...what happens next? Does a new side quest show up after finding Ciri?
  9. M

Superior Tawny Owl potion lasts forever

Superior Tawny Owl potion lasts forever The 1 minute timer never goes down whenever I consume it. I have never noticed this behavior with any other potion. Does it happen for anyone else, or for any other potion types?
  10. M

How do you decide what to dismantle and what to sell?

How do you decide what to dismantle and what to sell? So I'm almost level 5, I'm nearly at full inventory capacity and I have with me: nearly a dozen inferior swords at least two dozen books one or two dozen monster parts that I have yet to require for crafting or alchemy probably seven dozen...
  11. M

How do I playback witcher 2 movies (.usm)

How do I playback witcher 2 movies (.usm) This is one of the most obscure and complex file formats I've run across.
  12. M

Where can I find the largest and most complete map of witcher setting?

Where can I find the largest and most complete map of witcher setting? I like to see where different areas are, mentioned in the books, relative to one another. But most maps only show certain regions or omit some things.
  13. M

So like what parts will I need to upgrade?

So like what parts will I need to upgrade? Here is my current system: Antec 900 case Silencer 750 Quad power supply Gigabyte 965P-DS3/S3 motherboard 2 GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2 RAM Intel Core 2 Duo e6600 2.4 Ghz 250GB Western Digital Hard Drive Geforce 8800GTS Radeon HD 7750 Windows XP Home Edition...
  14. M

Am I too low level to start Act II?

Am I too low level to start Act II? I am playing on Normal. As soon as I finished the haunted battlefield sequence that takes place at the beginning of Act II (after many, MANY tries), I am at level 15 and I am magic/sign oriented. I've been doing all of the side quests that I see in the game...
  15. M

How far do you have to go to break neutrality?

How far do you have to go to break neutrality? I'm currently playing through the game again on hard, with the intent to take neither side. However, I did let Siegfried assist me in dealing with the ****** (just to see the different art scene) and sent Yaevinn's letter to Vincent instead of...
  16. M

Will we be able to carry our Witcher1 saved game and equipment over to Witcher2?

Will we be able to carry our Witcher1 saved game and equipment over to Witcher2? I want to know before I delete my old TW1 saves.
  17. M

Drowned Dead Contract - Can't find Siegfried

Drowned Dead Contract - Can't find Siegfried I'm more than half way through Act II and I can't find Siegfried anywhere at any time of day. So I can't turn in my fulfilled contract. Where is he usually found, if not the hospital entrance or the guard post near to the Order Armorer?
  18. M

The Last Wish: organization?

The Last Wish: organization? I am wondering why the book the game is based on alternates between different substories, or so it seems.
  19. M

[Act V] Is there an easier way to pick up squirrel feathers?

[Act V] Is there an easier way to pick up squirrel feathers? I recently mowed through the game (on easy, no less) and, aside from that annoying Koshchoy thing that was probably the hardest to beat in the whole game, there was something else that pissed me off: Near the beginning of Act 5, I'm...
Top Bottom