Search results

+
  1. U

[Updated] The Witcher EE Uncensored files [Sexcards, models, blood]

PM me as well please! Can't stand my country's squeamishness. :dead:
  2. U

The Witcher Enhanced Edition release date

Ah crap your right.(Didn't pay attention to that last bit) Oh well it's only a couple days difference right? :peace:Besides I'd be at school most of the time anyway atleast with a 19th release we'll have a whole weekend of fun!
  3. U

The Price of Neutrality - featured article

Wait a minute....how can Eskel have a kid if he's a Witcher? :wall:
  4. U

The Witcher Enhanced Edition release date

Sweet that's tomorrow!! Not to rub it in anybody's face or anything..... ]:->
  5. U

Shani

The IGN Shani is much better IMHO. The one in the game now looks like a neon-haired Tinker bell from the Broadway Peter Pan musical. Also, it would be nice to have a major female charectar/love interest who isn't a redhead. :dead:
  6. U

Multimedia

With "constant nagging" action when you squeeze her bonnet! :D!
  7. U

Multimedia

Or better yet, action figures!! ;D
  8. U

[OBSOLETE since EE]1eyedking's Complete Original Script (subtitles AND journal!)

Wow great "fix" 1eyedking it really makes a huge difference in the personality of the game!(I never knew Geralt was so polite in the original dialog) Hats off to you my friend! :)PS:Could somebody with the Polski voice files PM them to me? I love watching foreign films in their original...
  9. U

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hello everybody I'm Drum & Veil from Arlington TX and I really enjoy the Witcher thus far. 8) I hope CDprojekt get as much credit as deserved for this wonderful game. ;D
Top Bottom