Search results

+
  1. B

Weird glowing hair with RT on.

Last time I played CP2077 like a year ago I remember NPC eyes glowing in a really weird way in the car during certain lighting with RT on. Dunno if that issue is still persistent, but now having recently started to play the game again, I noticed a similar issue, but with hair and it only happens...
  2. B

Dark Mode

Dark Mode I started a new playthrough after EE was released in Dark Mode and was really excited to craft the dark items as I've never seen or used them before. After some tedious grinding for materials I finally crafted the whole Blasphemer set (I'm in CH2 now), I really like the look of it and...
  3. B

The Witcher 2 wishlist

The Witcher 2 wishlist Now that TW2 has its own forums I thought it would be nice to have a wishlist here. The game is maybe 1 year away from release so they probably have the core game done all ready so let's just post stuff that would be nice to be changed in the sequel from the first...
  4. B

Analyzing the trailer

Analyzing the trailer http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-debut-the-witcher/63501?type=flvSo here's what I've gathered so far after reading the article at Gamespot, there isn't much and I'm not sure about few things so I thought maybe we could share our insights.First off the most...
Top Bottom