Search results

+
  1. W

[ROMANIA] - The Witcher (Comunitatea Românească}

The witcher s-ar traduce Caruntul din Pivnita unde e Intuneric tot timpu" :))
  2. W

Deci până la urmă sunt si oameni de treabă.... Azi am primit versiunea 1.0 a traducerii mele la jocul ăla finlandez, se numeşte TRINE. După ce o testez o să facă un patch oficial în care o să mă pună şi pe mine la credite. Deocamdată îl testez, dar dacă vreţi să vedeţi cum arată in faza asta...
  3. W

Translating the game from english to another language

That's the point, to translate a text proprelly, not to let the gamer figure it out what it is wrote on the bottom of the scren. It is very anoing to laugh, for example, after ten seconds. It makes you look stopid in front of you :))
  4. W

Era exact cum m-am asteptat, adica cum mi-o zis Daerdrin.... Am primit mail de la sefu lor Alek Pakulsky, scuze daca nu am retinut bine numele, in care zice ca toate traducerile se fac la ei acolo, ca e top secret si asa mai departe. Adica m-a refuzat politicos...I-am mai trimis azi un mail in...
  5. W

Translating the game from english to another language

Translating the game from english to another language Hello !!! I open this because I had a problem with Enhanced Edition. So, I tried to translate EE with D'jinny from english to my native language wich is romanian, and I coldn't do that proprelly because from english to romanian, D'jinny does...
  6. W

Witcher2 wallpaper

Thanks for your words. I'm glad you like it. Can't wait for witcher2 to come. Hope I ca buy the collector edition from my country stores :))
  7. W

wallpaperu i gata, arata asacine il vrea sa-mi spuna si il trimit pe mail.
  8. W

Witcher2 wallpaper

Witcher2 wallpaper Hi ! I'm back and I made a wallpaper for you. Hope you like it.If you like it send me a message and I will mail it to you.
  9. W

Deci, pana vine raspunsu, am sa fac un wallpaper din ala fain, ca acu am adunat destule materiale. Sper sa iasa cv fain, dar o sa dureze un pik, cam o saptamana, pana-i gata.
  10. W

Am batut un apropo, da nu am vrut sa aiba impresia ca ma laud..., asa ca dc vrei da-le tu cate cv dc mai ai
  11. W

Salut Likaon !!!! M-am cam saturat de mmo-uri si m-am apucat iar de neverwinter si de witcher. Am aflet ca projectured face The Witcher 2, si-l lanseaza in primavara. Asa ca m-am gandit io :)), sa-l traduc, ca sa fie primu joc rpg din lume cu subtitrari, meniu, and so on, in limba asta a...
  12. W

Ma bucur ca ti-au placut. Desi is cam intunecate, merg. Am incercat sa le scot mai altfel da nu a tinut figura. Apropo: a-ti vazut ca o sa apara Wolfenstein? Si seamana mult cu Legacy of Kain, are 2 realmuri. Stiti voi, cand moare Raziel trece in lumea aia verde. Asa-i si-n Wolfenstein. Si cica...
  13. W

Can we get a few new wallpapers please!

you can download a trial version for 30 days ;)
  14. W

Am pus niste wallpaperuri pe forum. Le puteti da jos de aici:http://files.filefront.com/twrotwwwallrar/;13463151;/fileinfo.htmlSper sa va placa.Am ajuns cam la 20% cu traducerea :D
  15. W

Here are some new wallpapers created from TWROTWW trailer.The resolutions are: 1680x1050, 1280x800, and1024x768.You can download them from here http://files.filefront.com/twrotwwwallrar/;13463151;/fileinfo.htmlAnd, the walls look like that:Hope you like them :)
  16. W

Poker cards

I noticed that someone has taken care of my cars.... they are no longer on that link. I will post them on another....To make evil it's easy, to make good it's hard ;)And revenge shall be sweet :evil:I'll notice you where I post them after a while :)
  17. W

The Witcher crashing after intro videos

I had the same problem with POP Warrior Whithin.After I erased the Intro from the game, it worked ;)Maybe is something with your machine, or your operating system .From what I know, Intell works better with Nvidia video cards, and Amd with Ati Radeon :hmmm:
  18. W

It's a cool picture, odd and inciting.It makes me think at LOK series.Oh, damn it, how In love those supergothic things :)
  19. W

Fan-art

The submarine song is cool, but the Whisperwind draw is better ;D
  20. W

Pencil Drawings

Whisperwind is a true artist on this forum ! She rocks :)
Top Bottom