Search results

+
  1. T

Mounted Combat

no horse ... I want a Fledler, or at the very least ... a wyvern.
  2. T

Things to do to make the game more challenging

Kikamore Queen - mano el crabo - without knocking down the roof. I am told it has been done by using the passage just to the left of the professor's remains. Evidently she cannot enter and until you pass the pilings on the other end of the cave, here smaller workers and warriors do not come to...
  3. T

[! The Witcher Gadgets - your opinion !]

The wolves I have met are NOT neutral, but they are also not afraid, and when they leave, it is with ... disdain I think, or at the very least ... pity.Cassandra - your new icon made me giggle. Thank you for that. :beer:But, I will also miss the dark Greek Muse dancing on a moonless night and...
  4. T

Which side yields the best benefits, squirels or order?

http://guides.gamepressure.com/thewitcher/OP:The above link provides a gameguide that CAN be read without spoilers.
  5. T

Do NOT Fall for This Scam!

I'm lookin' for an investment oppurtunity.So uh, where you buyin' the wallets?Thirty years ago, a local farmer placed an add in the State Fair newsletter that he would pay $500 for the largest watermelon mailed to his home in time to compete in the $250 annual grand prize watermelon contest held...
  6. T

Community interview with Andrzej Sapkowski

RL is kicking my butt ... but what time I do have to be here ... I want to spend a lot of it in this thread. If you decide to PM please put me on your list, but I am with GW - its summertime, there will be more visits, especially in September when the EE rolls out.
  7. T

God for a Day

Simon, for some strange reason, the tone of your post seems to indicate you wish to disagree with me about something, but your words appear to more or less agree with everything I tried to say. Obviously, one of us, probably me, (due most likely to my absences), has lost the flow of this thread...
  8. T

Where are you from ?

Celtic_Fusion - please don't feel bad, these be "Witcher Women" - you can tee them off, but I don't think it is possible to actually "hurt" one of them ... They are too self-assured, competent, and just plain mean for that "You hurt my feelings!" BS. What? Don't think they are different? Okay...
  9. T

Whats the most irritating character

Wow.There is a TON of worthwhile points and ideas in the last 10-15 posts. But I've come to take another stance on the "bad-boy" attraction. I have been graced with the presence of strong, independent women most of my life. I have also managed to be one of the first males to experience the mass...
  10. T

How old are you ?

Welcome to The Witcher H 21.My Grandfather was Scotch/Irish, a farmer at heart, and among the things I learned at his knee, (and sometimes across it;) was the proper way to wear a kilt, a codpiece, and where to keep your wallet when attired as such. I was in my 8th summer before he taught me...
  11. T

[! The Witcher Gadgets - your opinion !]

Congrats to all for their medallions ... but GW gets special thanks for her picture ... I did not know the Witcher Medallion had testicles. :whistle:Killer avatar btw, GW ... (no fooling)And for Simon, a special mention award for sparing us the thong pic. :-XRoxy, you slay me. Where do you find...
  12. T

The Over-40 Hang-out

Hope you enjoy that 5th kid, Kemo. Seems like the last one is always my favorite ... Nice to see a mere babe has joined the board. Uhhh. Know anything about green latex? (*chuckles ... it's an inside joke, Xantia. and unfortunately, it is NOT on you About a decade ago my area experienced a...
  13. T

Girls Chamber

RL is kicking my scrawny, but immaculately proportioned buttocks. ... smooches to all.
  14. T

Things to do to make the game more challenging

Been thinking about it myself ... Coccacidium STILL owns me though. He has killed me the first time we meet 4 games in a row. I hate it! I am currently almost done with Chapter three, on hard, original armor, original swords, Argentia on the silver, and Crinfild on the steel. That's it. It is...
  15. T

Whats the most irritating character

The most irritating "character" in this game is the guy who devised the "auto-save" feature. I have mirrored RAID storage so I have to wait 3 times as long as everybody else for an autosave.I'll admit the ferryman is redundant. I would have preferred just hopping in the boat and clicking a door...
  16. T

[GENERAL] Witcher swords - discussion & questions

OP - I was originally disappointed in the lack of armor and the utility of weapons when I first started playing The Witcher. But I came to understand it as not a "detriment" but an asset. It forces you to concentrate on the details of the story ... and THAT is not a bad thing where this product...
  17. T

Is Amnesia Common?

The first game I played, I wondered about the cavalier attitude too. But what made it easier for me to deal with was Triss's part in the "play". All of the "assumptions" you are about to hear have been disproven by other posters on this board who have read Sapkowski's books. I only share my...
  18. T

What does your Nick Name mean?

I could not help but notice the green tint to your icon (*sigh) ... and a "Falling Leaf" would save me a TON of time ... no need to spend all that time "peeking" ... just find a comfy spot and wait. :P
  19. T

How old are you ?

She'd be correct if she were talking to ALL of us!!!! lolAnd you be the man, Simon! You got one knee in Canada, one knee in Germany, and I don't know WHAT those things are hanging over Iceland but the reindeer are ... "nervous". :whistle:I'll try to keep Corylea from dropping into a sugar...
  20. T

What does your Nick Name mean?

Hey, Roxy, Silver ... Are you sure?The second time thru I got "One Shadow that does not talk" ... which is GREAT for a Moderator. But my FIRST interpretation was "One should not talk to his shadow", which is "not so" great, actually, its kinda spooky, Daerdin. ......... Did you parents leave you...
Top Bottom