Search results

+
  1. S

[ACT III] Alvin to Triss, or Shani?

Well.. I always have in my poket the Obivion Coin (from the Collector box.)It brings me luck. :PThanks for the tips. I'll check. :)
  2. S

[ACT III] Alvin to Triss, or Shani?

I just coin-choised Triss (3 on 3. Flawless victory for the sorcess. ;D).And now gotta give her the ruby-ring...no Idea where I can found it. :PSomeone can help, please?Thank. :)-J.
  3. S

[ACT III] Contract Quests

Ops.Notied now I got censored. :PYea. I mean coc.katrices.So I'll check Swamp's Cave.Thanks. Ps. Thats why my IE7 Finder didnt find anything about coc.katrice. :o
  4. S

There just found Flenders. No cockatrice.. >-
  5. S

Can someone help me, please? Where I can find some Cockatrices and Fleders?Fleders are really "rare". But I havent see any cockatrice after the Prison quest. :'( Thanks.-J.
  6. S

Cant attack and game crashes when i change styles.

You could try with a fresh install of the game. Maybe this will works.
  7. S

Saving crashes the game... quite the predicament!

You should try with GPU drivers. I was crashin' a lot. Then changed them and everything works fine now. :peace:
  8. S

[ACT II] The Nosy Dog

Fantastic.Thanks.For revenge.. I think I'll smash his doggy head. >:(
  9. S

[ACT II] The Nosy Dog

..whats about with that doggy? Is there any quest related to it? 'Cos is really boring load everytime it dies. :dead:
  10. S

Vista - Crashing problem

Sadly even that drivers make the game crash. :(Maybe I ll try old good 169.xx-Edit.I fixed it!Just installed the nVidia drivers developered by MSI. (my 8800 gts 512 is an MSI.)Version 175.16 x64.Works like a charm!No slowdown, no crashes, nothing. Just works. Raccomanded for everyone who got an...
  11. S

Vista - Crashing problem

Testin' them right now. A no problems till now. :o
  12. S

Vista - Crashing problem

Ok!I just used 177.92 while they was in beta.So I could try with an official release.I'll try an report.Thankso~
  13. S

Vista - Crashing problem

Hi everyone.Yesterday I bought my retail copy of The Witcher Enchanced Edition.I really like the improvements, map, audio CD,and the other stuff.. just for 49€. Really loved that.. and I appreciate it.But, I dont know why my nVidia drivers crashes too often playing The Witcher. And when they...
Top Bottom