Search results

+
  1. M

Essential mods for any Witcher 1 playthrough?

Essential mods for any Witcher 1 playthrough? I'm talking about anything that either fixs bugs, ups the graphics (textures/models), better sounds or even an eyefinity fix for cutscenes. I know there is a general mod list, but I am hoping for a more lean, "every playthrough" list. And if you...
  2. M

Anyone knows tips/mods to get Eyefinity playing better other than low shadows?

Anyone knows tips/mods to get Eyefinity playing better other than low shadows? I know setting Shadows to "low" helps a bit, but I was hoping someone has either come up with a better trick or just released a mod so that Witcher can do eyefinity properly. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  3. M

Forget Steam, worry about the game being multiplayer

Forget Steam, worry about the game being multiplayer Seriously, who cares if it uses Steam or not? Plenty of old school, hardcore RPGs use Steam. It's the multiplayer that scares me. Why does a game like this need multiplayer at all? Couldn't we have just one developer that doesn't go down this...
  4. M

PLEASE give us an approx on when the new patch arrives?

PLEASE give us an approx on when the new patch arrives? The game crashes WORSE THAN ANY GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE.And that includes the big f ups from Troika too. How did you guys justify releasing the game in this state?Anyone? How can none of the reviewers note the poor programming in...
Top Bottom