Search results

+
  1. M

Why was this pitch programmed with sudden total death, although there are some items?

Hello! Why was this pitch https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/386/AFbwUq.jpg near the bridge to oxenfurt programmed with sudden total death, although there are some items? Is this a bug?
  2. M

Is there meanwhile a possibility to sell bolts with 1.31 version?

Is there meanwhile a possibility to sell bolts with 1.31 version? Hello CDPR, hello community, this time a short question: Is there meanwhile a possibility to sell bolts with 1.31 version?
  3. M

Sometimes I am not able to scroll with mouse or keyboard through my gwent-decoy/graveyard

Sometimes I am not able to scroll with mouse or keyboard through my gwent-decoy/graveyard Hello, First I am playing on PC with keyboard and mouse and with patch 1.22. And I have not any mods installed. I' m training at the moment for the B&W-gwent-skellingdeck-tournamentquest But sometimes...
  4. M

Question to the ultimate bonus for the grandmaster ursine gear

Question to the ultimate bonus for the grandmaster ursine gear Hello, I have a question to the ultimate bonus for the grandmaster ursine gear. There is written: "Damage dealt by Abilities involving the Quen Sign is increased by 200%" How can I interpret: ... dealt by Abilities involving the...
  5. M

Is there any possibility for increasing the amount of the custom markers above ten?

Is there any possibility for increasing the amount of the custom markers above ten? Hello CDPR, hello community, for my playing style, I must ask: Does anybody know a possibility for increasing the amount ot the custom markers above ten?. E.g. by a mod or by changing an ini-data-file? Thanks...
  6. M

Question to patch 1.22 Maingame patch_witcher3_1.10-1.22_2.0.0.45

Question to patch 1.22 Maingame patch_witcher3_1.10-1.22_2.0.0.45 Hello! I have a question to the 1.22 maingame patch (patch_witcher3_1.10-1.22_2.0.0.45.exe and patch_witcher3_1.10-1.22_2.0.0.45-1.bin). I have installed it, but the installation takes only a few seconds (without progress bar)...
  7. M

Which special damage do the barghesten do?

Which special damage do the barghesten do? Hello CDPR and hello community! To improve my combat-style against barghesten I would like to know, which special damage does the barghesten do? They do any special damage, because the black symbol with the red edge appears, but I am not able to read...
  8. M

Is the introduced rpg-immersive-dyeing/coloration-issue necessary for quests or is it only ambience?

Is the introduced rpg-immersive-dyeing/coloration-issue necessary for quests or is it only ambience? Hello CDPR and community, only one short question: Is the from you introduced rpg-immersive-dyeing/coloration-issue necessary for quests or is it only for ambience? Thanks for answering.
  9. M

[BUG] Three bandits don't drop any items with patch 1.10

[BUG] Three bandits don't drop any items with patch 1.10 Hello, I find another bug, before the patch 1.10, really every bandit drop item/s. And now with patch 1.10 three bandits, that I have killed, don't drop any items. Can you tell me please, why this happens? And I can assure, I don't take...
  10. M

Cannot loot corpses of snow-/mountain hares on Ard Skellig!

Cannot loot corpses of snow-/mountain hares on Ard Skellig! Hello, another problem (slowly the problems are massing up for me, interesting): Can please someone form CDPR or from the community here explain me, why can I not loot the corpses of snow-/hares on Ard Skellig? When you think I'm...
  11. M

Gwint card playing is hanging up after one card is blinking

Gwint card playing is hanging up after one card is blinking Hello, I want to report an heavy gwent-card-bug. I have the bug now with patch 1.08 on my PC. With patch 1.07, I think there wasn't it (but I'm not sure about this). But with the earlier patches, I had this bug several time. Now it...
  12. M

Question to the special-gwent-card scorch, special referring to the main-play with Dijkstra

Question to the special-gwent-card scorch, special referring to the main-play with Dijkstra Hello, I hope this is a bug, so that I change the right thread. If not, sorry. My question refer to the ingame-main-gwent-play: Can me someone please explain, why the three scorch-cards of Dijkstra...
  13. M

Playing ingame the same music, no matter wich area, no matter combat. Always the same track.

Playing ingame the same music, no matter wich area, no matter combat. Always the same track. Hello, now I have an curious problem/bug. Today it is playing ingame always the same music/track. No matter in wich area I'm walking, No matter if I'm in combat. It is always the same track. I can...
  14. M

[ACT II] Is the disappeaaring of the ferryman from the dike at night normal?

[ACT II] Is the disappeaaring of the ferryman from the dike at night normal? Hello, have a nice day!Is it normal, that the ferryman disappear from the dike at 09.00 p.m timeset in the game with patch 1.3?
  15. M

[ACT I] Problem: Forget to activate the "Dice Poker: The Novice"-Quest at Zotan

[ACT I] Problem: Forget to activate the "Dice Poker: The Novice"-Quest at Zotan Hello everyone!I hope anybody can help me.I'm new with the game and I have a problem. Now I'm in Act II, but I forget to activate the "Dice Poker: The Novice"-Side-Quest at Zotan in Act I and I have only...
Top Bottom